[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 23yo guy, average looks, average height, average intellect,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I'm a 23yo guy, average looks, average height, average intellect, average humor, life is boring (probably because i must be boring myself, some people already told me that i behaved kinda like a grandpa.), i don't have a lot of friends, i don't have sex on a regular basis, i'm disappointed with life, with people and with myself.

I don't crave money, i don't have a burning desire, i do have some hobbies but they don't entertain me that much.

My favorite activity is sitting on my bed and listening to music for hours while rocking back and forth like an autist.

What can i do to make my life enjoyable ? For example, I like to daydream about fulfilling relationships, but every time i try to make efforts and to be involved with others it tends to drive people away. I guess people can feel neediness and desperation, so i end up thinking that i shouldn't try hard. But i'm tired of not caring, why live if you don't care ?
>>
>>17946748
Take some vitimin d, nettle ashwaghanda, do cardio, and lift weights.
>>
What do you do all day? Work? School? NEET?
>>
>>17946767
Other dude here, I think I look really good, average height, kinda smart, kinda wild humor, I do have lots of friends, and a girlfriend who puts out too little, so sex on a regular, albeit too seldom, disappointed with life, people and myself, i dont crave money, I don't have a burning desire, and my hobbies either don't entertain me much or are very hard to do alot, like weightlifting and cooking (I live in a dorm) My favourite activity is gaming, watching some tv show, lifting or cooking when I can, tried ashwaganda, take vit D, and do cardio on the reg. What do? I think it has a lot to do with my gf... Can I dump someone for not putting out enough?
>>
>>17946777
I go to an art school, i paint/draw/sculpt all day, it's my last year

>>17946767
Thanks. I've been wanting to do that for a while but last time i tried getting into lifting i hurt my arm like a faggot and didn't have the courage to try again.

Also i don't quite feel at my place at the gym and can be pretty judgemental of people trying to improve their body, because i'm a bit of a shallow cunt unfortunately
>>
>>17946784
Get some hobbies where you create rather than consume.
>>
i recommend simply getting out of your comfort zone, I'm really similar in the fact that i don't care about a lot in life because everything seems so pointless when the end game is just to die, so get out more, i started lifting weights, taking interesting classes(cooking, foreign languages etc..) traveling and so on, mainly just getting out in life and experiencing it, My point of view is still stuck on the fact that nothing really matters but i enjoy the experiences that it brings, not a perfect solution but one that i found works for me.
>>
>>17946789
Working out is basic personal hygiene as far as I'm concerned. Everyone should do resistance training and cardio regularly. Don't be a pussy, no one cares about you at the gym.
>>
>>17946748
Asides of sport (makes you fitter, and team sports / martial arts have you interact with people) Volunteer. It has you interact with a lot of people and gets you creds.

Unless you are totally against it, getting into religion is good as well. A bible study or church activity group cannot just put you in the corner and ignore you.
>>
>>17946797
Nothing matters is the fun of life. If nothing matters then you are completely free. I bought 220 dollar black people shoes this morning because who cares. I'm wearing american flag pants. When you stop taking yourself seriously you can enjoy the little things much more.
>>
>>17946796
Could you supply me some ideas for something that is easy to do with cramped space, not much money involved and like... Doesn't demand too much time? Like it can take time, no probs, but I don't want something that DEMANDS that I be around like 18/7
>>
>>17946799
Thanks, i'll do that then, i'll get beefy and get myself some girls.

>>17946797
Last time i tried getting out of my comfort zone it didn't end well but i guess that's the point. I'll keep trying even if it's difficult.
>>
Travel. Go out and experience something new. That's how I get joy from life. Even if you start by going to the next town over.. Try a new restraint there or visit a park/museum. Start saving money to make bigger travel plans. Southeast Asia, Europe, South America. You can do it super cheap and have a great time, it might even change your outlook on life.
>>
>>17946817
Play guitar or buy a midi keyboard and learn piano on the computer.
>>
>>17946803
I'd rather not work for free even if it gets me involved with people.

I'm not against religion but as i'm neither really a believer or an unbeliever i'd rather not get into this. I won't praise some god if i'm not sure he's real.

>>17946824
I'd like that, i mean the thought is pleasant, i'd like to see Texas. (I'm not american.)
>>
>>17946895
>I won't praise some god if i'm not sure he's real.

Then go there and say "Hey, I am rather agnostic so far but willing to learn". Most churches will be ok with that.
>>
>>17946924
But learn what ? If i'm interested in the historical or cultural aspects of religion i can research this on my own, i don't need a church. Joining a church makes no sense if you don't do it out of faith. What do you mean by "willing to learn." ?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.