[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

telling a girl i like her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

so how the fuck do i do it without sounding autistic af and without handing her my balls in a bag?

pic semi related? idk
>>
>>17946370
You don't do it outright, you get a relationship first. Ask her out, go on dates, see if you're even compatible before you go full autism.
>>
You don't.
>>
>>17946377
Wish i knew this before
>>
>>17946431
In the 5 minutes from the OP to my reply, you spilled your guts to some woman?
>>
>>17946442
Nope but did it to a girl i was dating , told her that at the second date cause i thougth just like that i could go for the kiss
>>
>>17946468
If it's vibing, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to go for the kiss, especially on the second date.

But, the fact you didn't get that far on the first date, might be an indication.

Physical contact is easier than emotional connection. So, you should at least be feeling her up physically before you're feeling her out emotionally.
>>
File: tumblr_lzqr4pl1Wy1qbwn05o1_500.jpg (37KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzqr4pl1Wy1qbwn05o1_500.jpg
37KB, 500x373px
>>17946370
You don't, you ask her out, and if she says no, you move on.
>>
>>17946475
Okay mate thanks, by the way as you are answering help me with this: theres this girl i had the vibe with, previously a long time no see due to holidays cause now she is completely distant. How should i proceed if i want to ask her out on a date? Should i work her again from the beggining? Excuse my bad english
>>
>>17946497
I dunno how deep y'all were in before or anything like that, but hit her up, ask her if she wants to catch up over coffee, or netflix, or a blunt, or at the bar, whatever.

Ideally, you'd want her to come to your place, where you can set the tone, and be most comfortable. But, if you don't think sex is on the table immediately, it might be better to meet up over coffee or something.
>>
File: drawn_in_the_1970s.jpg (313KB, 1000x795px) Image search: [Google]
drawn_in_the_1970s.jpg
313KB, 1000x795px
>>17946504
>Ideally, you'd want her to come to your place, where you can
RAPE AND RAPE AND RAPE AND RAPE AND RAPE AND RAPE AND RAPE AND RAPE AND RAPE AND RAPE
>>
>>17946513
Uhh.. What?

Two consenting adults meeting up and having sex isn't rape.
>>
>>17946527
Not necessarily, but if you play your cards right, it absolutely can be.
>>
Are you by any chance 16? You sure sound like it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.