[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just learned my father has bad skin cancer. He refuses to see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: fig1.jpg (67KB, 645x439px) Image search: [Google]
fig1.jpg
67KB, 645x439px
I just learned my father has bad skin cancer. He refuses to see a doctor (threatened to shoot me if I tried to take him there), but I fear for him. I want to know what stage cancer he has.. do you think if his tumors are this size, I can infer anything about how far it has spread or what stage he is in? His tumors are roughly the size and appearance of the one in the picture, except he has two on the side of his face, around his temple area. One is close to his ear and may now be part of it, but didn't originate from his ear for what that's worth (I've heard that's a risk factor).
>>
File: O-oh.jpg (20KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
O-oh.jpg
20KB, 500x335px
Oh my god
>>
>>17945625
Call him a pussy for not going to the doctor
>>
>>17945625
Disregarding the exaggeration that your father said he'd shoot you for doing him a favor...talk to him and convince he needs to see a doctor or he will die. Ask if that's what he wants. If no, take him to the hospital. If yes...he's your father. And your problem. Not ours.
>>
>>17945625
>just learned

how did you not notice that he has huge, disgusting tumors like that on his face? those don't just pop up overnight

anyway if he doesn't go you can't really do anything about it. he's retarded if he'd rather suffer and die than go to a hospital. if he passes out or can't move/talk then you can call an ambulance, they'll take him
>>
>>17945714
If the Cancer's in his face I don't think there's much that can be done surely
>>
depends on the kind of tumor he has got, and if he has other symptoms like excessive sweating at night, lost weight extremely fast etc.

if he is psychologically unstable you could always get a doctor who knows him to write down that he shows selfharming behaviour and that he needs to go to a hospital right now and the police and ambulance will pick him up. But you will probably get disowned for soemthign like that.
>>
>>17945625
The denial stage
>>
>>17945625
Thats not cancer
>>
>>17945625
If it's that big it's stage IV in size. But there are other measurements, such as whether or not it has spread to lymph nodes and other tissues/organs. Those you can't tell by size alone but generally speaking when you have a IV in size you are probably II+ in the others.
>>
>>17945625
Tell him he's a coward and an idiot and that if he doesn't want to take care of his own health than you (or your family) won't care when he'll be on his death bed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.