[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it Worth to preserve a friendship with a girl like that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_p9NYq40s.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
4L_p9NYq40s.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Hello /adv/ Let me fill you guys up with My situation

>Be me, (male) 20 years old. 4th year of law school
>have a (girl) friend who i have a good term friendship
>we Get really closer, and begins a rumor between Us at the college.
>does not Matter, we are friends and thats it. I really apreciate her.
>yesterday she came to My town and we spent The Day together with some friends of her.
>She can't Go back to her house because Its to dangerous to take The bus at the night, so she stays in my place. Not a big thing, Its not The first time.
>My family goes to sleep and left Us alone in the living room watching The golden globes.
>I put My head in her legs and we started to talk about our problems.
>im going through family issues so I really needed to talk with someone of that
>two years ago I though I was in Love of her. But it Turned up to be Just lust.
>I hug her, and tell her that I miss her so much Because we could not see each other often as The old days
>The idea of making Out crosses My mind, but dont do anything and forget about it
>time to sleep.jpg
>She goes to sleep and i Begin to clean everything before Going to sleep
>next Morning I find her Phone and Get access to a chat with several friends of her
>finds Out that she has been talking shit about me, telling her intimate things about me and making fun about it. Describing to her friends The night, and say that she was so lonely and considered The idea of making Out with me. So if I had made My move that night we would ended fucking
>"OMG im glad that anything happened Last night, what an ugly and retarded is anon. besides he is a virgin. He has this stupid idea to wait The right girl, I keep telling him to stop being a pussy, but he is to damn stuborn. What a loser.
>"but I have to admit that he treated me well All The night and he has money so Its a valuable friendship to keep around."

So, right know I feel depressed about it and think that The Best idea is to cut My friendship with her.
>>
My advice is to learn when to capitalize words.
>>
You answered your own question
>>
Hey man that sucks, if someone does that behind your back especially a girl who is keeping the friendship for the sake of her thinking you'll support her, you need to end that shit. Nothing good will come of it and although you might miss her i can tell you that she'll only cause more problems. If you want you could just stop talking/seeing eachother but i would sit her down and talk to her about it. Ask her why the way she is, tell her how uncaring and selfish a person she is, then tell her its over and you cant be friends anymore. I hope you can break off your friendship with this person and i hope you'll find someone who really enjoys you for you, not for benefits or for ur money.

This has been a kissless virgin /b/ro whos up at 12:11 listening to some Blackmill and surfing /adv. I might not have experience in shit about girls but i know someone who will drag you down when i see one. Get better man and have a goof life
>>
>If you want you could just stop talking/seeing eachother but i would sit her down and talk to her about it. Ask her why the way she is, tell her how uncaring and selfish a person she is, then tell her its over and you cant be friends anymore.

Good advice desu; you should confront her about it first, try to reason with her, and then break it off nicely afterwards.
>>
OP here, I didnt expect to be answered that soon but heres is The rest

I feel really feel sad and mad about this. But I won't stand to be threated like that.
Yeah im a virgin with 20 years old, have encountered with a lot of unworthy Girls and declined invitations to lose it. and you know What i dont feel ugly.

My question is The following
Do i have The right to bring this up? I mean I know it sound The most retarded thing ever but in the first place I shouldn't have to readed those chats.

>>17945556
Oh, My Bad, im writting this with the Mobile. Im still learning English so, im more focused in do not make mistakes. But will have that advice for the future.
>>
>>17945579
It's true that you invaded her privacy when you looked through her texts but in all honestly why even bother talking to this person anymore?
It's clear that she doesn't respect you and you really have nothing to gain from continuing your contact with her,
>>
>>17945579
You don't owe the world nothing, you don't need to confront her, just distance yourself and that is.
>>
>>17945548
What a cunt. You should do the same thing again, but this time you should fuck her. Then break off your friendship
>>
>>17945557

Have been thinking a lot about it, one of My favorite quotes is "Illegitimi non carborundum" means "Don't Let the bastards grind you down"
So, im trying to following that up. Thanks for reading

>>17945568
Thanks for talking your time reading me dude. First time posting here, really needed to express my self. Because lately I was so depressed because she is leaving The country in a couple of months, and have been thinking in a good present to her but...with this...is Just...Wow really?
Just be Yourself man, Its not that Hard. Fuck The rest, we are valuable Just The way we are.

>>17945573

Its like The Best way to act. Not Because the friendship but I have to Love my self first.

>>17945600

True.

Thanks for everyone for taking The time to read this thread. First time posting here and really needed it.
Thanks Guys I really mean it. (Also, Happy to see you guys understood My writting)

It will be painfully Hard to me I really Loved her, but I can't stand this. will work to grow as a person, she has a point in Something and is that I think too much. I should think less Because I have so many things to experience in this life.

Sincerely grateful.

P.
>>
>>17945615

Have been thinking about that posibility. And honestly fits me more. Thanks for reading

>>17945616

I like The idea to be savage, revenge is So delicious but I would hate The idea of her being The first one.
>>
>>17945640
>I would hate The idea of her being The first one.
Damn right, she's not worthy of being your first one.
>>
OP, as others have said just break contact. Thinking about her makes you feel ugly things and harms your soul. Meet other, nicer people and be friends with them.

Don't think too much about virginity, that will happen in due course.

Anyway the first few times are rarely any fun for both parties involved.
>>
The most important lesson to learn here op is no matter what people say about you, never give up and learn to grow and improve as a person while also gaining confidence and self respect.

You can start by cutting ties with this girl. Don't show any kind of resentment towards her, just forget her completely. She is no longer important to you, if she didn't value your friendship then stop wasting your time with her and let her go. She was obviousely just using you.

Let this be a lesson that there are very toxic people out in this world. Trust me, it takes one to know one. I unfortunately damaged many friendships due to this kind of behavior.

Don't let this bring you down. You have to be a realist about the situation and recognize that you will be hurt a lot in life, it's only natural. What matters here is how you view the problem.

Be strong and accept it, move on with your life and enjoy your time with friends and family. Life is too short to be bummed out all day.
>>
This is a very toxic person. Cut ties politely and do not mention that you looked through her phone.
>>
>>17945557
this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.