[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ i have some problems with my girlfriend and wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: CziqBvYUAAAUGL1.jpg (101KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CziqBvYUAAAUGL1.jpg
101KB, 675x1200px
Hey /adv/ i have some problems with my girlfriend and wanted to ask you guys some of your own perspectives on what im passing through.

She dumped me a day before New Years Eve. She said we were going different paths with different goals, and that both of us had problems that couldnt be solved. I cried a lot that night and i had one of my worse New Years Eve ever.

From that day up to now, we've been talking erratically, she deleted me from facebook, then added me again, then stopped talking to me. And when i was the one that told her about her problems and started doubting about everything, she blocked me again.

I've asked several of my friends, and even family, and they say she is manipulating me so that i do whatever she wants.

She is the first girlfriend i've ever had, and we've been dating for almost three years.

Now, she said she wanted to go back and be together again, but now, with all the fighting and arguing we had these last two weeks (and some other shit she did to me in the last three years) im kind of tired of living like this.

On one hand, i like her and i dont want to hurt her. But on the other im kind of "dissappointed" and hurt with how she is treating me. And i know she wont change what i dont like about her and neither do I.

What would you do in my position /adv/?

Thanks in advance to everyone that answers this.

Pic unrelated.
>>
Go no contact. If you get back together the same thing will happen again.
>>
>>17945500
I never understand how some guys put up with this shit. Just stop talking to her completely. She's a cunt, and there's plenty of other girls in the world. Go find someone who cares enough about you to not treat you like trash.
>>
I think she might have cheated, its the only reason I can think of as to whether she wants back after a short time. I would nope it.
>>
File: Prancing la-la homo.png (624KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
Prancing la-la homo.png
624KB, 722x525px
>>17945500
She was out fucking other people.
Now she's had her fill for the time being.
Cut her ass off completely and get on with your life like she never existed.
>>
File: 1476953557149.jpg (207KB, 1439x1374px) Image search: [Google]
1476953557149.jpg
207KB, 1439x1374px
>>17945500
I kinda had the same thing happen to me anon. Dated a girl that I love for 3 years. One day without warning she breaks up with me through a text. I hit rock bottom and stayed there. She then crawls back to me through a skype message 6 months later. I love her, so I took her back; Only to have her do the same thing to me again a month ago. Only this time she just ignores me. I couldn't take the pain any more, so I sent her a message yesterday, she ignored it. Doesn't feel great.

My point is she'll never change, she'll just keep doing what she's been doing. Cut her lose. You'll end up wasting your youth over someone who doesn't care about you.
>>
>>17945500
Delete her out of your life and move on.
>>
Break up with her op

You're gf's not worth the struggle. She seems like a very unstable, indesissive, manipulator.

I mean, she obviousely has some issues by taking advantage of your lack of dating experience to treat you like trash.

Gain some self respect and ditch her. If you're obviousely uncomfortable with the situation you're in why would you still try to be in it?
>>
>>17945500
>Gf
>dumped me before NYE.

You don't have a gf anymore and the way she did it, You shouldn't contact her anymore.

Don't let your feelings fool you.
>>
>>17945500
>She dumped me a day before New Years Eve. She said we were going different paths with different goals, and that both of us had problems that couldnt be solved.

This part is fair. I mean it really sucks, but if the relationship is done, the relationship is done and stalling ain't going to do much except prolong the misery.The best time to act is always now

I've got a friend whose been trying to break up with her manipulative, heavily PSTD'd, drug addict boyfriend for almost 6 months. She told me she'd finally definitely do it before Thanksgiving, then she said it again before Christmas. Even now I STILL don't know if she's broken up with him. She's also definitely not the only breakup i know that's seemingly dragged on for forever.

This kind of shit can drag if you let it. May as well start the new year with a clean break.

>we've been talking erratically, she deleted me from facebook, then added me again, then stopped talking to me

This part is wishy washy as hell. If she made a decision, she should have stuck to it instead of repetitively going back and forth. Especially if she was going to go all in in the way she did.

>Now, she said she wanted to go back and be together again,

Fuck that. Too much exhausting for me. I'm out.

But hey, I'm not 18 anymore and have got better things to do with my time and energy.

My 2c. You do what you gotta do, but why the hell would you stay anywhere that makes you crazy and miserable? Life doesn't have to be that way.
>>
Meh, you give her more attention than she deserves, dump her.
>>
No, don't go back. It's your first time but there will be many more.
>>
>>17945500
You'll have the hardest time letting go of your first. Three years seems like a long time, but in the grand scheme of things, it's really short. Right now you're afraid of being alone more than anything else. Once you get laid (doesn't matter how) you'll feel much better and you won't feel the need to go back to her.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.