[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to be a virgin until about half a year ago and didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1UP-Mushroom.png (10KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1UP-Mushroom.png
10KB, 894x894px
I used to be a virgin until about half a year ago and didn't know much about condoms. So I did a lot of research online and tried different comdom sizes. The sizes I found in random supermarkets were mostly 52mm or 56mm. When I practiced on my own, I feel that the 52mm fits better.

Now recenty when I was having sex with my girlfriend, one of the 56mm condoms tore and I don't really know whether we just did it wrong or whether it was too big or small. Luckily, she isn't pregnant, but I decided to look it up again and found those condoms that have more different sizes and they also have this paper thing you can print out to measure your width and it says 64mm for me. Does that really mean I need 64mm even though I felt the 52mm fits best? How do you approach this? Do you just buy random condoms?
>>
What's more important to you? You liking the the condom fits or the condom actually working?
>>
Well the condom working of course. But shouldn't one that works also feels good because it neither too big nor too small?
>>
>>17945565
Have you tried the 64mm condom on to see how it feels?
Just saying the condom should be on tight but it doesn't have to be like a second skin or anything, It definitely shouldn't be so tight that it rips.
>>
>>17945496
>Have you tried the 64mm condom on to see how it feels?

I can't try it on because they only sell it online and not at a place near my house, so I'd first have to order it.

I don't know if the 56mm one ripped because it was too tight. It didn't feel too tight and I also used the 52mm before.
>>
File: mz5afh.jpg (61KB, 408x400px) Image search: [Google]
mz5afh.jpg
61KB, 408x400px
I don't think my cock is that massive because it is kind of skinny looking and I'm 6'2" (quite a lot longer than average, but a relatively smaller amount over average width) and I bought into the whole 'condoms are just supposed to stretch to fit almost everybody' at first and I was just glad to be having sex and if they were free ones great, but I was also put off the larger sizes and more premium brands/types by the cost and marketing, but eventually I realised there were differences and I had preferences and was willing to pay for them.

Like the straight condoms which are 52-54mm wide all the way up fucking suck. I had to squeeze my cock into these and it looked like I'd taped the fucker up with medical tape or something or like a bag of meat being squeezed. They didn't allow any movement over the head of my dick or allow my foreskin to retract or move without feeling like the condom was going to burst.

The best type for me have a fairly normal shaft, but a wider circumference at the tip and durex even make a wacky looking one with a pouch at the top to allow the head of your dick to be loose and to do its thing. Picture related is pretty much a normal thing here so they don't cost a fortune and they were much better.

So they were great for a while. While in america I tried these trojan elite things because a girl was like you'll need these ha ha my poor vagina ha ha and they were fucking massive, made of some crinkly fucking ribbed shit and were inferior because they were a straight design.

Then I discovered Polyisoprene condoms and holy shit they are awesome. Like wearing nothing at all. Shame they only come in a limited range of sizes and shapes though.
>>
>>17945725
>They didn't allow any movement over the head of my dick or allow my foreskin to retract or move without feeling like the condom was going to burst.
Not saying those condoms were okay, but you're supposed to retract your foreskin before you roll the condom down.
>>
Anyway. I didn't give a very concrete answer.

My maximum erect length typically fluctuates +/- 0.5" from 8" and the circumference +/- 0.25" from 6".

I found straight shaped 52-54mm to be difficult to use. Straight 56mm condoms were better, but less than ideal. My preference was for 54-56mm in the shaft and then as wide as possible around the head for comfort and sensation, mostly to allow my foreskin to do its horrible business like it would naturally, but also because they were readily available for a realistic price and weren't called shit like "Gorilla Dick XXL".

Polyisoprene condoms feel fantastic, but typically only come in straight shapes. Go on ebay, they aren't that expensive, order a decent selection and try them out.
>>
>>17945732
I'd retract my foreskin, put on the condom, then roll the foreskin back up again basically sucking the condom back down into the skin tube. That would give me a little movement and would prevent it feeling like it was straining, but it felt kind of disgusting, it wasn't my most arousing move and if they shift or you start to get harder all bets are off anyway.

What sucks about timing when the condom goes on it typically I'm not fully erect at that point and if I am, I'm not fully erect by the time I've put a condom on. I'm usually as big as I'm going to get close to point when I'm going to orgasm.
>>
So do you think there are dick sizes or shapes where standard supermarket condoms don't work at all (i.e. burst or tear) or would they just be more uncomfortable?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.