[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out my gf lost her virginity to my dad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1483732318241.jpg (316KB, 2048x1593px) Image search: [Google]
1483732318241.jpg
316KB, 2048x1593px
She just told me. This happened before we got together. He was one of the leaders of a local music festival, and she randomly ended up in his tent. He had a hard time finishing because of the alcohol, and in the morning he watched her having a pee before sending her home. How do I deal with this? I'm her only other sexual partner, and he doesn't know I know.
>>
>>17945416
Wow. I don't even know what to advise here. That really sucks.
>>
>>17945416
How old are you?
>>
This is bait
>>
>>17945419
I'm 19 and she was 18 when it happened
>>
>>17945430
Hey man, your dad was just trying to get some lay. Personally id break up with her and, let this just be a funny coincidence that you and your dad can laugh about.I mean its not like your dad knew you were dating her specifically right?.. Dont mess up your relationship with your dad
>>
>>17945416
dad's more important than her, it's nothing to be mad at either of them for.

You should dump her. Not in a cruel way,it's just not going to work.
>>
>>17945416
b8
>>
your dad an gf make a good couple they both are cheats
>>
Keep her around as a three way male bonding thing for pops and you, but don't date her, that'd just be weird.

But, if she wants to come around and get some work done at the Dad & Son cock shop, go ahead.

My dad and I have joked about boning a prostitute together. I'll have to hook that up before he croaks.
>>
Probably bait but I have to say if it were me, I'd never trust my gf and father together alone again. I'd always be thinking that one or the other was trying to hook up with the other.
>>
>>17945416
Sounds hawt, run a train on her with your dad.
>>
Bring it up at breakfast. Eveyone likes those kind of questions in the morning. But on a serius note. This really sucks man. If you are close with your dad just tell him you know when your relationship is over and laugh about it. If you end up marrying this girl you have a funny thing to tell at the wedding.
>>
>>17945416
No matter how awesome she is, this "coincidence" will haunt you forever and it will never be "okay". You will never be able to get that image out of your head. It's not worth the drama. Break up with her and find someone new. Don't introduce her to your father... ever. Your dad shouldn't be breeding with random 18 yr olds at music festivals. She could easily have been underage.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.