[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 19 too old to start a bachelors at uni? My only choice is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: nicolas-cage-wife-_tryr.jpg (39KB, 440x594px) Image search: [Google]
nicolas-cage-wife-_tryr.jpg
39KB, 440x594px
Is 19 too old to start a bachelors at uni?
My only choice is to live on campus and i feel like i might not get a long so well with everyone there
>>
Are you retarded? No, 19 is fine.
>>
>>17945278
You do realize most people transfer from community college at age 20+
>>
>>17945278
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nola_Ochs This woman graduated at 105. I'm pretty sure you're alright anon.
>>
>>17945278

its too late. you're one whole year behind everyone else. you'll get your defree and as soon as you apply for a job every person interviewing will laugh in your face and tell you how they'res a guy who's a whole year younger with the same degree and fucking your girlfriend AND your mom.

its too late. you might as well kill yourself.
>>
>>17945408
Please stop with negativity, troll. Who gives a shit. Let them try.
>>
>>17945454

>troll

you give me too much credit. i was just being sarcastic to show OP how silly he was being.
>>
>>17945278
I'm starting my studies at 28. I think you'll be fine, really.
>>
>>17945454
I think he was just making fun of how ludicrous OP's concern is.

Anyway OP I study law in a very good uni and like a third of my class is 25+.
>>
>>17945278
You're not ten years old anymore, you are an adult. One year doesn't make much of a difference anymore. If you're five years younger than someone you might start to have problems relating but there is basically no difference between an 18 year old and a 20 year old. If you're 25 a 30 year old will be exactly the same.

I went to a folk high school (which has dorms) at 26-27 and had quite a few friends my age, two people were even in their thirties. The majority of students were between 19 and 24. I did prefer talking to the older students and couldn't relate to the 18 year olds(especially if they haven't realized yet that they are adults and aren't allowed to blame other people anymore), but I managed to befriend one 19 year old and studied together with her a lot.

I have a similar experience at university. Maybe half of the students are very young but the other half are well into their twenties with a few in their thirties sprinkled in. One guy is in his sixties. The oldest people (including me) have their own apartments though.

Student dorms are there mainly so that people from other parts of the country can come there to study. It's not a 18 year old containment unit no grandpas allowed.
>>
>>17945408
kek
>>
People who have to ask as retarded a question as yours don't belong at college so..

I bet you'll hum and haw about going until you're 28, you faggot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.