[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

name this kitten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

just got this grey boy kitten with white underbelly and sort of a torti head. can not seem to find an appropriate name for him. can you the community of 4chan help me name him? much appreciated :)
>>
>>17945225

if it is a male - how about TOM :)

if it is a female - maybe KITTY
>>
That kitten looks wayyy too young to leave their mother OP. How old are they? Where did you get them?
>>
Cat Stevens
>>
>>17945229
agreed. it looks like it REALLY should stay with his mom a few more weeks...

anyways, if i had a cat i'd name it MIO
>>
El Fish
>>
El Gato Blanco.
>>
>>17945225
girl dedected. post tits

for name, el taco pueblo de los jr
>>
El senior Pablo
>>
>>17945225
Mr. Nigger
>>
>>17945225

I find names that describe their looks or personality a bit cliche so I'd go with short pet sounding names like Rio, Iggy, Jax, Eli etc
>>
He looks like a James
>>
>>17945291
He looks like a 2 week old. I'd agree that three weeks is minimum.
>>
>getting a kitten that young because IT'S CUTE XD

I hope you know how to bottle-feed every 3 hours. Even through the night. He will die if you try to make him eat solid food at that age.

also, even if he survives you just deprived him of learning cat socialization. congrats on your neurotic mess
>>
>>17945629
3 week minimum so the poor thing doesn't die without bottle feeding. But kittens shouldn't be separated from their mom and littermates until at least 6 weeks if it can be possibly avoided. 8 weeks is ideal

>>17945638
>congrats on your neurotic mess
This. I rescued a week old kitten from a hoarder (mom rejected her and littermates were already dead) so I had to bottle feed her. I love her, but god is she behaviorally fucked. I can never have another cat in the house with her and she is pretty socially retarded when it comes to playing even with people or toys. Unless op knows shit about bottle babies, this cat will probably end up being surrendered to a shelter once he grows up and they see what being separated so young does to a kitten
>>
just so you are aware, i do own the mother cat. the kitten is about 2 weeks old.
>>
this is the litter :) she got pregnant to a torti so ofc multi coloured babies
>>
>>17945704
Spay your cat and the kittens once they're old enough. Keep up with wormer and flea control. Either rehome them to family/friends you can trust or charge a rehoming fee that is just enough to deter the types that take advantage of BYBs and ask a lot of questions
>>
>>17945704
Also

>she got pregnant with a torti
...... I doubt that. Due to the way cat genetics work male tortoiseshell cats are infertle
>>
lol, you can doubt all you want but i seen with my own eyes the torti ontop on my cat lol.
>>
>>17945225
Grey Wind
>>
>>17945225
"Shell"don - Like the character on Big Bang Theory.
>>
>>17945225
Nigger-Man. Make Lovecraft proud
>>
>>17945225
Gizmo
>>
I reccommend stuipd FUFkcing Idoit
>>
>>17945737
You're thinking of calicos.
>>
I guess I have to do it myself.

Name it Biscuit.
>>
>>17945225
Call him Don, for obvious reasons
>>
>>17947287
No, it applies to tortoiseshell cats as well. They're literally the same as calicos except they have no white. Saying they're fathered by a tortoiseshell just makes you sound dumb
>>
>>17945225

Negroid is a really cute name for a kitten
>>
>>17947468
I know a chick who has a black cat called "niggerman".
>>
john
>>
>>17945225
Steve.
>>
Petal
>>
Jizzanthapus
>>
Fidel cat-stro
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.