[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Like a coworker. She could be into me too. How do I flirt/get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1479902086746.jpg (270KB, 1600x861px) Image search: [Google]
1479902086746.jpg
270KB, 1600x861px
Like a coworker.
She could be into me too.
How do I flirt/get to know her better without fucking up work?
First of all what are some things I can do to bring our relationship to outside of work?
>>
Don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>17944858
Simple, ask her to grab a coffee nonchalantly.
>>
Ask her if you can grab her by the------I mean grab a cup of coffee with her before or after work. Don't take her to the gas station for the 99 cent cup. Spread you cheeks and get the Star fish Bucks $5-6 a cup fucking.
>>
>>17944875
>>17944869
We work at a cinema that shares the lobby with a café so we get free coffee at work all the time.
I'm a projectionist and she works the registers usually.
Is it a bad idea to ask her to go to a movie together?
We both like the same kinds of films.
>>
>>17944909

ask her once if she says no forget it

if she says yes well..........
>>
>>17944909
Is it 1920 where you live?
>>
I work with a lot of qt's but I know better than to fuck/date them. Never shit where you eat. It's never a good idea to date a co-worker unless you plan on marrying them or something.
>>
>>17944909
ask her if she wants to see a movie :^)
>>
File: 1473872140213.jpg (825KB, 1920x1727px) Image search: [Google]
1473872140213.jpg
825KB, 1920x1727px
>>17944912
.... If she says yes..... I go to the movie with her!
Jesus, anon! That's brilliant!

No but thanks for your support tho.
Sometimes I just need to toss some ideas and thoughts around with you guys.

Most of /adv/ are good people.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.