[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The owners of my local donut shop have a beautiful daughter.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: lululook.png (324KB, 579x458px)
lululook.png
324KB, 579x458px
The owners of my local donut shop have a beautiful daughter. If I can date her, I'll get donuts I bet.

How do I go about this?
>>
>>17944749
Start your own donut franchise.
Make it big
Buy out their business
Marry their daughter
Now you're good for the next several decades
>>
If she's beautiful then she has better options than you.
>>
>>17944809
How does that get him free donuts?
>>
>>17944816
Not op, but
It's not about the girl
It's about the donuts man.
>>
Donut girl and I had a convo over Hipstergram last week, but she had to go to bed.

I don't know how to strike that back up without looking like a creeper.
>>
If you can hold a decent conversation with her, then I would just suggest asking her to hang out sometime, after talking to her in person a bit of course.

Since the end goal is free donuts not a relationship, it doesn't matter if you just end up being friends. In fact, if you end up a good friend, you might get free donuts for life, while if you date her you'll only get free donuts for the extent of the relationship.

Don't ask me how to make her your friend though, I haven't spoken to a female in years.
>>
>>17945168
Well, the girl I really want to date lives three hours away, in Mexico.
>>
>>17945218
She Mexicen?
>>
>>17945409
Yeah.
>>
>>17945485
Good.
>>
Write "Donut turn me down" in glazing on a donut and ask her out
>>
File: blog-8.jpg (12KB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
blog-8.jpg
12KB, 300x228px
>>17946363
>>
>>17946363
This. Do this. If she turns you down she is not worth it.
>>
write on a napkin

i donut want to live without you
>>
>>17946425
Too strong. You'll scare her away!
>>
>>17944749

Just get talking to her like with any girl and impress her with your good looks, charm and wit.

My brother is dating a baker's daughter and we get some pretty sweet baked goods regularly. Would recommend.
>>
>>17945218
Just date Mexico girl.
>>
>wait till she's around
>buy donut
>gently insert finger into donut
>repeat every few seconds
>stare
>>
>>17948088
Sher brother is in jail.
>>
>>17944749
>Ask girl out
>date her
>fall in love
>get married
>have kids
>her parents die
>she inherits donut shop
>free donuts
>profit
>>
>>17944749
date her and ask if you can have HER donut
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.