[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /adv/, if i went to a nightclub by myself. how would i talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1482600087746.jpg (127KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482600087746.jpg
127KB, 600x800px
sup /adv/,

if i went to a nightclub by myself. how would i talk to a group of girls without them ignoring me / laughing at me / getting their male friends? how do i banter and be interesting?

how would i dance with a grill?
do i need to worry about standing in line by myself like a loser? or not being let in for being alone?
>>
>>17944748

If you truly want to go out alone the key is to not act like you're alone, try to introduce yourself to a few people, even dudes early on in the night that way if you see them later in the night you can greet them again and to everyone else it will look like they are you friends.

People split up at nightclubs all of the time, so if you walk up to a girl I don't think anyone would immediately suspect you came out alone and are creepy or something like that. If they ask where your friends are just say they went to a different club, or on the dance floor or something like that.

And lastly, it's a pretty poor place to go alone, music is generally too loud to talk to anyone so your best bet is just getting sufficiently drunk enough and trying to dance with girls that are as tanked as you are.
>>
>>17944748
>>17944782
This. Don't really know why you'd ever want to go to a club alone, but to each their own. Meet up and chat up people around you, if you have the pocket money for it, go to the bar first, and see if anyone's interested. Once you get in the club, there isn't much talking happening over blaring trap and edm.
>>
File: 1473754567282.jpg (94KB, 1024x818px) Image search: [Google]
1473754567282.jpg
94KB, 1024x818px
>>17944748
>that pic
>>
>>17944748
If you have to ask, don't expect good results.
>>
>going to nightclubs alone
awful idea to be honest.

go with at least 1 other guy. the bigger the group the better, groups are far more approachable and sociable and you wont look like "that guy" in the nightclub.

if you do want to go alone do what this anon said
>>17944782
>>
File: 1479736582559.jpg (104KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479736582559.jpg
104KB, 600x900px
OP here
i'm traveling by myself, which is one reason while i'm going alone

another is because i actually have no friends and want to try and improve my social skills and get rejected by grills to face rejection

>>17944782
thanks for the advice
>>
I've done it, the important thing is to go to a nightclub you might know SOMEONE at, like a friend of a friend. Barring that, the important thing is to be there to make friends. If you're making friends, or at least having a fun time in general, you'll start being more comfortable there overall, and maybe even get a ho from time to time.
Unless you're a megachad though, clubs aren't a great place to go pickup fuckmeat like the movies or TV makes it seem. It can be a place to meet people and network, which will increase the pool of women you know and thus the chances of you finding a partner.
>>
If it's a European/English speaking place- pubs and speakeasys are the best for quiet(er) places to meet people and talk

If it's asian/S. American/no English- hostels or anywhere travelers hang out. Just chat, don't aim for specifically girls or guys, be flexible and get to know anyone you can.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.