[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women of adv, what are small but nevertheless annoying things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1205.jpg (29KB, 453x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1205.jpg
29KB, 453x292px
Women of adv, what are small but nevertheless annoying things your exes did?
>>
>>17944448
He would give himself a bath with napkins after eating. He'd grab a big handful of paper napkins and wipe down his entire face (forehead, cheeks, etc) and behind his ears.
>>
>>17944448
Perfectionism. He was too interested in what I, and other women, saw as minor imperfections. Not really a deal-breaker, but men who focus on building quality over reducing flaws are better.
>>
>>17944454
Kek
>>
Ex lover, not ex bf buuuut....

He never took any interest in anything I wanted to do. Want to watch shows??? They would have to be shows he enjoys or they won't be watched. Want to get food??? Would have to go wherever he felt like eating because "my needs were inferior to his as a western woman who is a 'downgrade' of his ex".

Sometimes I miss him then I start to remember how shit the situationship was and I quickly get over it.
>>
>>17944448
He cosplayed when we went to the movies.
I'm a cosplayer too, so it's not the costume itself, but where he chose to do it.
>>
>>17944478
Have you got no sense of selfworth?

I would tell him to go fuck his mother if he did that to me
>>
>>17944487
Not an ex bf, but a friend of mine used to cosplay as Freddy Krueger, often for no reason at all, and he would use gloves with real knives embedded into them. And if he got denied entry somewhere like a bar, which was frequent, he would spend all night bitching about it.
>>
>>17944490
Working on that, anon. But I wouldn't say it has much to do with my self worth. I was raised that (besides God) the Man is the head of the household. Whatever "relationship" I got myself into, the guy I was seeing would be the leader and I would trust and surely follow. Huge mistake with this guy. He wasn't into me but loved the attention I'd give him. And in return he'd treat me like shit.

Side note, I have a thing for russian and german guys now. *rolls eyes* I believe I'm in huge denial over duder though and I'll work through that.

Tbf he told me on more than one occasion if I didn't like how he was treating me, to find someone else. Love is blind. It was easier for me to be submissive than to disagree with him.
>>
Wouldn't do any foreplay.
>>
>>17944490
He probably ranked high on the LMS scale. He did seem risk-taking enough to call her out for being Western. You'd be surprised at what women will date if the LMS score is high. That's why self improvement is a more reliable method than becoming a more human person.
>>
>>17944448
Women are the nigger of the world

Think about it
>>
>>17944629

Foreplay is the best bit
>>
He was freaked out by my feet. I am a very physical person, and liked to touch and be touched, but he would pitch a bitch-fit any time my foot would nudge him. It was fucking annoying.
I'm like- Dude, it's a fricken foot! What? You think it has AIDS or some shit?
>>
>He ordered his steaks well done
>loud chewer
>clingy
>>
>>17944500
what the fuck is wrong with people
>>
>>17944864
I can play footsie with you anon.
>>
messy as fuck. I mean he would throw his trash on the floor of his bedroom until it piles up rather than put it into the bin right next to him.
>>
>>17944448
He would continue to tickle me long after I would want him to stop. He thought my laughter meant I liked it.
He would slap me in bed, because I'm submissive.
I told him I didn't like these things. Sometimes I wonder if he "forgot" on purpose and was just a little sadistic. I think he liked seeing me uncomfortable.
>>
>>17944448
He would leave his wet towel on the floor after a shower instead of hanging it up.
Instead of wiping his feet with a towel before leaving the shower, he would drip water EVERYWHERE and then not wipe it up. He figured it would evaporate.
>>
obsess over an anime girl from a shit-tier anime series
>>
>>17945031
who?
>>
>>17944947
Be forewarned! My footsies tend to devolve into leg-wrestling pretty fast, then giggling Twister-games and cuddle-piles on the floor.
>>
>>17945078
I tend to cheat at those games with tickling, just to warn you.
>>
>>17944659
what's the LMS scale?
>>
File: 1483596223630m.jpg (65KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1483596223630m.jpg
65KB, 1024x576px
>>17945078
>Used to do this all the time with my ex
>Haven't found another girl who does goofy stuff like this ever since

It's the only thing about her I miss. It's an abstract kind of feel.
>>
>>17945157
The metric for determining a male's sexual market value based on his looks, money, and status. It is usually contrasted with the effect of his personality on his sexual market value--where high LMS values effectively make those men's personalities irrelevant in the sexual market.
>>
any time he would flirt with one of the underage fans for his band and I got irritated about it, he would say that I was lucky he was even with me and to be grateful

also that even though I literally lived in a bandwagon with him and his band (I was their merch girl), he would get extremely possessive and angry if I talked to his bandmates who I fucking lived with in a space smaller than any appartment

dumping him was the best thing I ever did. Good riddance. Never dating another touring musician, they're bad news. Wish I realized that back then
>>
>>17944448
Sex
>>
>>17944478
what's the difference between a lover and a boyfriend?
>>
>>17945235
monogamy, the potential to cheat
>>
>>17945235
>>17945244
Correct
>>
>>17944448
We're talking about a lying piece of shit here, so it's hard to think of the small stuff. But let's see. He'd lose or accidentally ruin the drawings I'd give him. He had pictures of lolis or japanese idols everywhere. He jokingly acted annoyed by my presence when we were with other people. He listened to music at a super loud volume. He had terrible memory. He never realized when he made me look bad in front of his friends or family.
Ugh I could go on forever. Why did I date him for 4 years??
>>
>>17944822
Yep
>>
Not reading good books. He originally sold himself as 'a reader' when we started getting to know one another, then I found out he hadn't actually read the books he said he had (classics, philosophy etc.) and really only read best sellers.
>>
>>17944534
Don't be religious and you won't be so submissive.
>>
ex:
he was obsessed with collecting gore vids and would get up and drive 3 h one way just to go get one vid he found online at ANY time of the day.
he was only really interested in anal.
he texted "local whores" to fap to the tought of hem fucking him for money. as far as i know he didn't meet up with any but it was still pretty gross.
he had a cat that acted like you want to kill her whenever you took a breath.
he had one of those really fugly thin beards that go around the jawline
he joined the kkk.
he shaved his head and bought an original copy of "mein kampf".
his petname for me suddenly became "my aryan child".
he would put all his clothes in the clothes bin EXCEPT his socks. he always threw them next to the bin.
he only really wanted to eat mc donalds food.
he only drank soda and ate soo many sweets...

at some point i finally had enough.

current bf:
when he has eaten something fatty, he inmediately has the urge to wash his face.
he showers atleast 2 a day and brushes his teeth atleast 4 times.
he takes his clothes off "all in one go", meaning there are jumbles of shirts inside sweaters and pants with underwear and socks in the laundry.
whenever i cuddle next to him in bed, he starts to hump me.

good thing those are the only weird things he does i can think of...
>>
File: 6000.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
6000.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
>tfw would never be an abusive boyfriend
>tfw abusive guys can get all the love
>tfw it's horribly difficult for me to get a pinch of that
>tfw was never abusive with my ex and she got annoyed at me for little stuff such as being clumsy, visiting 4chan, or just doing a little happy dance in public
Why
>>
Talked too loud at inaproppriate times like dinner, near my family, etc.
Refused to call me by my real name, I was always "Asuna" (from SAO)
Too involved with the crazies in the LGBT community
He was also a furry
>>
>>17945456
Poor thing.
>>
>>17945456

>doing a little happy dance in public

What? That sounds awkward
>>
>>17945459
;-;

>>17945463
>Be me and my then gf holding hands in a department store
>Music was catchy
>I was super happy because I was with her
>Start to swing my arms around a bit and walk at the rhythm, literally nothing disruptive to no one
>gf: "Stop that! There is a place and time for everything and now is not the moment to be doing that!"
>gf gets moody and annoyed and acts like this for a while
>Instead of calling her off like any decent human would've done I just feel like shit the whole day instead
>She had killed my mood despite it being wonderful before
>>
>>17945470
It's ok you're a qt boy
Smile
>>
>>17945452

>my aryan child

holy kek, thats a strong one
>>
>>17945457

I would have tell him to stop fucking calling me Asuna wtf
>>
>>17945479
yeeeah... that kind of tipped over the barrel of shit
>>
>>17945477
O-oh... You have no idea how much even simple words do for me. Thank you, you're sweet <3
>>
>>17945490
Beta as fuck
>>
>>17945490
dude. really? i am not surprised your gf left you...
>>
>>17945492
>>17945493
Okay and what's the "alpha" thing to do? Suppress all and every emotion except rage? Because apparently that's what us guys have to do. If anything I'm being sincere.
>>
>>17945495
no. you are just way roo sensible because dou have such a huge inferiority complex. you feel like you are wrthless so you worship the ground a girl has stepped on. that's disgusting. have some dignity. they aren't doing you a favor by talking to you or being with you. the fact your gf was so weirded out by your "dance", was because you were so enthusiastic about HER being with you. the fact that her interacting with you is a reason to do a "happy dance" made her realize how low you think of yourself. nobody can truly think higher of yourself than you do. if you have low selfworth, chances are, people believe you that you are worth shit.
see it like that. they know they only get to see your surface. the parts you are willing to show to the public. they are aware that YOU, on the other hand, are very well aware of every single flaw you have. if you think you are not worthy of their love, they have to assume thag you're right, since you know yourself best. they fear that you are hiding a lot of stuff from them to appear better than you are. which will be fatal in the long run, when they are married to you and suddenly discover that you have kittens locked in the basement to lick on your cock or some stuff like that.
ofc that's almost never the case. but people HVAE to asume you got grave reasons to not like yourself. it's kind of a selfdefense mechanism. this is the reason, true confidence and dignity are so important.
>>
>>17945457
>Refused to call me by my real name, I was always "Asuna" (from SAO)

For some reason this is so funny to me
>>
File: 1416799953016.png (104KB, 358x242px) Image search: [Google]
1416799953016.png
104KB, 358x242px
>>17945456
>>17945470
>>17945490
this is maximum cringe
>>
>>17945505
First of all. Had my actual self been there, I would've done the dance but I would've told her off the very moment where she had decided to tell me off for it. I wouldn't have allowed her to tell me off for being clumsy or for being myself in general. In fact I would have probably not allowed her lots of the shit she's done. I'm far less tolerant now precisely because I've been building my dignity. And keep in mind it's been over year and a half since we broke off.

>they know they only get to see your surface. the parts you are willing to show to the public. they are aware that YOU, on the other hand, are very well aware of every single flaw you have.
I would love it if you elaborated a bit more on this.

>>17945510
Then you go ahead and answer >>17945495
>>
>>17945521
using <3 in your post was cringey, dancing because "omg so happy to be wiv u <3" is cringey and thinking not hitting her means everything else you do is totally fine in comparison.

its not about being a guy and suppressing emotion, its about having self control and knowing doing some weird dance based on feeling is odd. not even a girl would do shit like this.
>>
>>17945521
it's good if you are building yourself up. but your answers above don't really indicate that to be frank...

there's not much to elaborate on. you think you are so fucked up because you have been with yourself every single second you have lived so far. you have been there whenever you jacked to really weird stuff or at every instance you did awkward stuff in social situations. you know all the gross stuff you do when no-one's looking. you never see people do anything like that, so you assume you must be worth far less than them. truth is, they are just like you, and just likw you, they hide it as good as they possibly can. atleast most of them. so now you are left to deal with your whole awkward, disgusting and weird shit on your own, thinking everybody else is leagues above you. they are not! but since they are fuck ups themselfes, they get very suspicious about what you're hiding from them if you display low self-worth. because for all they know you could be a psychopath. the news are full of people doing very fucked up stuff. so you should stop beating yourself up and show people that, yes, you do awkward stuff but you have nothing to hide. that's why it's unattractive af if you worship people. it makes them question why you feel the need to do so.

the alpha thing might have been to own up to it and say "awww babe, i'm just in a good mood" and proceed toexaggerate the dance you were doing. might have been she still left you because she is stuck up and afraid of being judged by others but then it wouldn't have been a big loss anyways.
>>
>>17945543
to add, imagine you meet a girl and she basically worships you. she thinks you are perfect and out of her league by far. problem is, this girl is smart, beautiful, sexy, cute, lovely and you can't wrap your head around why she would put you on a pedestal like this. so you start to assume that she must be mental and is definitely hiding her crazy from you. so you better put some distance between the two of you before she unleashes it.

that's what happens if two insecure people date each other.
>>
>>17945534
>using <3 in your post was cringey, dancing because "omg so happy to be wiv u <3" is cringey
Elaborate on the strings you got touched.

>and thinking not hitting her means everything else you do is totally fine in comparison.
No, clearly not, but I also have little patience for someone who will be judging me harshly for innocuous stuff.

And I'm also talking about you.

>>17945543
>but your answers above don't really indicate that to be frank
It does seem like I may be "worshipping" her. But everyone is forgetting that their own display was totally uncalled for and nice, and thanking them for it was the least I could do. I strongly believe that random displays of kindness are something to be thankful about.

>but since they are fuck ups themselfes, they get very suspicious about what you're hiding from them if you display low self-worth
I see where you're coming from. And apparently my own "fuck ups" (of which I see none) are having some strings touched here. I would've beaten myself for that before, but not now. I don't care. If I answer like this or that it's because I feel like it.

It's weird because I'm showing exactly what I feel and how I feel it and somehow I get my shit called on it. I don't understand anything. I'm worshiping no one. Just being thankful and true to myself.

>the alpha thing might have been to own up to it and say "awww babe, i'm just in a good mood" and proceed toexaggerate the dance you were doing.
If anything just to annoy the fuck out of her. Hah.

>might have been she still left you because she is stuck up and afraid of being judged by others but then it wouldn't have been a big loss anyways.
Yes, that's precisely that. And I'm definitely better off without her.

>>17945549
Uh. I don't think that I would do that, especially if I liked her (I met someone who's like this, but what turned me off were other things about herself and not her attitude at all).

I'm starting to feel like my mindset is anything but normal.
>>
File: 1416540981748.gif (4MB, 467x350px) Image search: [Google]
1416540981748.gif
4MB, 467x350px
>>17945566
>my own "fuck ups" (of which I see none)
I'm amazed somehow can lack such self awareness.
>>
>>17945577
I haven't killed or harmed anybody in any possible way. All I've done is to make you and some others uncomfortable and that's hardly a fuck up. I'm not liable for your reactions and emotions.
>>
I wanted to post and be like ha you ladies have loved some fucked up guys, but then I realised this is 4chan and also I'm on 4chan and also holy shit my younger years were kind of fucked up and somewhere somebody is saying like ..

>He used to get all whacked out on drugs and try to come onto me while dribbling and insensible.
>He once had sex with me straight after we watched bestiality videos 'for a joke'.
>He used to get really fucked up and embarrassing at parties and do hideous things for attention then get depressed about it later and expect me to be nice to him.
>He once finger banged like, a 40 year old woman outside a bar when he knew I was watching.
>He skateboarded and hung out with skateboarding kids when we were like, 25?

So yeah, I was and might still be quite the loser.
>>
>>17944864
>nail bed on some toes were killed back in HS, meaning no toenails
>girls will never play footsies now
FEELS
>>
She is in deranged fat filipino who stalked people because clearly she's ugly and disgusting as fuck. Can not believe i ever fucked this pig.
>>
>>17945753
i never said i loved him... i was so stupid i even dated a guy i didn't even love. now i'm afraid of 40yo me looking back at almost 30yo me and e as embarassed as i am now, looking back at 20yo me.

that bestiality story reminded me of somthing tough.
>sunday morning
>doorbell rings
>it's the police
>they arrest my bf and confiscate his pc
>you fucking wot m8
>he obviously was chatting with 14 year old girls. he was 26...
>tries to deny it and turn the story around but we all know it's true

yeah, nah. the shit i have done...
>>
>>17945770
So I'm wanting to generalise and be like, this is because you are a 1/10 and as a result you tend to pick up guys in the warhammer shop or something right? but I've got some really attractive friends who are with or have been with some completely hideous guys due to really bad self esteem so I guess even amongst my own social group I can see generalising isn't really valid.

All I can say is don't sweat it. 40 year old you knows 30 year old you is a dumbass already and that is the way it is always going to be. Luckily we aren't forced to live in the past except when we reflect upon it which is kind of a choice and subject to almost infinite perspectives.

Put it down to learning. You've got some lol stories from life as well. You can't undo it, so you've got to find a way to rationalise living with it without repeating mistakes.
>>
My ex turned out to be a racist bigot, calling the cops on two innocent black toddlers sitting their car waiting for their mom to come out of the grocery store. He also wrote me an "original" poem he ripped off the Internet. A racist pig and a liar.
>>
>>17944448
He has no spatial perception.
If he has to put laundry on the drying rack he puts the panties/socks in the large part and then he runs out of space for the larger things.
If he has to store things in the car he puts the small things in first and then yells that there's no space for the big stuff.
And, obviously, cannot fucking take my advice about this.

He punches stuff when he's frustrated. And yells at me when I'm frustrated.
>>
>>17946105
For a while there was a rash of children dying due to being left alone in hot cars. Toddlers should never be left unattended in a car.

Not racist.
>>
>>17946120
Here's how the phone call went, "Hello officer, there are two black kids sitting in this parking lot up to no good. I'm really worried for my and my girlfriend's safety since they might start something. Their license plate number is ------"
>>
>>17944454
Was his name kyle
>>
>>17944478
So if he was just fucking you on the side and not in a relationship why is he obligated to do any of that with you? Are you running a prostitution business? Sex for companionship? I wouldnt ever do girlfriend tier activities with my fuck toy
>>
>>17944959
Thats hot. Tell me more
>>
>>17945217
Band name
>>
>>17946163
No
>>
>>17945753
>>17945770
that was the easies breakup you ever went through, right?

but 4chan ladies have style with watching bestiality and stuff. I really ask myself if some of them even are into younger boys
>>
>>17945495
Increase your LMS. Keep your personality the same. >>17945193
>>
>>17946254
yeah, i never shed a tear for this guy.

why do you think i would be into younger guys?
>>
>>17946451
read my question again, i am asking, if some of the femanons on here are as degenerate as many of the men. I am not implying you with this.
>>
>>17946206
I'm posting on an anonymous board for a reason anon
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.