[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help talking to someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pepe spilled spaghetti.jpg (27KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
pepe spilled spaghetti.jpg
27KB, 500x390px
There's this girl I find attractive in one of my classes and I want to get to know her. The problems that stand in the way though is that she is on the other side of the class and the teacher won't let us do as much as whisper in the class. I've thought about talking to her after class but she is always talking to her friend. How do I get the chance to talk to her?
>>
Wait patiently.

With sufficient reincarnations, the opportunity shall present itself.
>>
Have you tried talking with her in the halls do you have lunch together
>>
>>17944795
No, I only have that one class with her. Besides that I never see her.
>>
try talking to her on Facebook or something
>>
>>17944818
I don't know if she has any social media at all. And if she did I would be to scared to talk and coming off as a loser since I dont have the hundreds of followers a normal person has on instagram and such. Most of the people in school have 800 on average. I dont even have 100.
>>
dang
>>
Send her a note. Write your name and checkboxes where she can indicate whether or not she likes you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.