[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont know what to feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1io_original.jpg (10KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1io_original.jpg
10KB, 300x186px
So I just found out this girl i've known for a while and liked for a while whos in my friend group is dating a guy she met online now. Just saw her snapchat talking about it and whatever and I am confused with my emotions, I feel like really down and whatever but also kinda not. Its weird to explain but I am in the middle of emotions going back and forth a little bit and I dont know how to handle this and what to feel. First thing that is first tho and I know 100% i am cutting contact for my sake as well as hers even though I feel like she wouldn't give a shit that much since she has him now. But part of me feels like shit about it and part of me feels happy she found someone to make her happy. I dont know whats going on.
>>
>>17944175
bump
>>
>>17944175
I think I just feel relived to know the truth because I had a feeling she was dating a new guy since she started to talk with me alot less and the conversations ended very quickly so at least I know why now, but still im just confused on how im feeling right now.
>>
>>17944175
Anyone able to help? Hell i'll even just take someone to vent and talk with at this point. It just keeps getting worse and worse and I fear that im in denile still and it'll hit me soon.
>>
You did the right thing anon. I was in a similar situation a year ago. knowing she will never give 2 fucks about losing you even as a friend is hard to swallow but it goes to show she was a shit person for you. Let her chase whoever she's after. You'll find someone that digs you for being you. Cliche reply but it really is as simple as that
>>
>>17944388
Its weird because cutting contact to me feels like two things. It feels like the right thing to do but I think deep down I am really doing it to try and get a reaction out of her and I only thing that because I wouldn't care that much about her ignoring and not giving a shit about me cutting contact unless I am going for a reaction. I have no idea whats going on with me right now I am getting torn apart in 10 different directions while shes sitting at home talking with her bf.
>>
>don't make a move on a girl
>be butthurt that she's dating someone else
???
>>
>>17944416
Its a long story but she made it clear that she didn't like me past a friend, but I still wanted to be her friend since i've been for 2 years now and I really loved talking and hanging out with her. Its just to have all this taken away from me so quickly I feel kinda in shock also, idk its just weird for me she is the first girl i've ever connected with and cared about and now shes gone.
>>
>>17944420
WA HA HA! You are a faggot! This is the absolute top thread! It's a pleasure to be a part of it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.