[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to some local dinner today because I want to eat less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170110_162430.jpg (43KB, 409x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170110_162430.jpg
43KB, 409x584px
I went to some local dinner today because I want to eat less fast food but was too lazy to cook, the tablet the waiter brought me had a small paper with something which looked like a phone number on it. What do you even do at this point? Do you just call the number later, maybe send a message or what? I'm so confused.
>>
>>17943289
Did you think the waiter was cute? If so go ahead and send a message, if not ignore it.

I actually was on the subway yesterday when some guy ran up to the girl sitting in front of me, handed her his number on a little piece of paper, and ran out right before the doors closed. She was very flattered.
>>
>>17943315
That's a good idea. I'm gonna try that
>>
>>17943315
She was pretty cute, but I don't know man, I've honestly never talked with a girl before. She seems to be so much out of my league too, what should I even text her?
>>
>>17943324
Don't text. Call.
>>
File: rip.jpg (13KB, 343x370px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
13KB, 343x370px
>>17943330
What should I say while calling her?
>Hey, it's me, the guy from the restaurant, you left your number on my tablet.
?
I'm socially retarded, I can talk with others without worries or getting nervous, but I don't know how to have normal talks. Also when should I call her? It's 5pm right now and I went there at 2pm.
>>
>>17943359
Wait a day at least. Call her at your leisure, on your free time.

This could give you time to prepare what you'd want to say, or even practice if you're socially awkward.

Ask her about her day. "Anything makes you smile today"? Anything you're excited about happening soon? etc etc.

Don't worry about sealing the deal with a date at first. Think of an out-of-the-house activity you enjoy or want to do. "I know this really good (food place) @ the (directions)". "I've been really wanting to see (x) movie".

"Care to join me"? Etc,
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.