[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any advice on how to get rid of a heroin dealer in my apartment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: kook.jpg (18KB, 325x218px) Image search: [Google]
kook.jpg
18KB, 325x218px
Any advice on how to get rid of a heroin dealer in my apartment building? And I absolutely refuse to call the police, so that's not an option. I also won't complain to the management, who more than likely knows all about it anyway. Anyone have any ideas?

He looks nothing at all like pic related, by the way.
>>
>>17942478

go up to him and say "fuck you dennis get the fuck outa here" and then smack him in his dumb face
>>
>>17942478

>I absolutely refuse to call the police

>I also won't complain to the management

>Any advice on how to get rid of a heroin dealer

Nope. No advice.
>>
File: 11472130984445.jpg (38KB, 483x476px) Image search: [Google]
11472130984445.jpg
38KB, 483x476px
>>17942478
>And I absolutely refuse to call the police, so that's not an option.
>I also won't complain to the management
Well tough shit, those are the only ways.
>>
I don't want the guy to get arrested. And I'm not the type who would really call the police for anything less than violent crime or something like that.
>>
>>17942517
You don't really have much choice then, there's nothing else you can really do.

I'd say talk to the manager, that's your only real option here even if you think he already knows if you aren't going to call the cops. Maybe he'll try doing something because you complained, that's really your only viable option.
>>
>>17942517
>I don't want the guy to get arrested
Why? what fucking standards of morals do you draw from that you allow a man who sells an addictive drug that is marketable primarily to teenagers to continue to walk the streets? Are you some sort of nigger who thinks a stable community isn't valuable to you?
>>
>>17942492

/thread
>>
You can kill him, that an option
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.