[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it even matter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (4KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 318x159px
What am I supposed to do with my life?

>22

I go to community college but it seems like I'm just wasting my time. Don't qualify for financial aid anymore so my parents have to pay for my classes. Of course it's not as bad as paying for Harvard, Yale, USC, etc. but I feel horrible for having them pay for everything. And for what? I just feel like I'm wasting my time there. And all my dad ever does is go on about how his coworkers' kids are getting into prestigious schools and how they have jobs and why I haven't gotten a part time when he's never even home.
Have been meaning to get a job but my classes never let my schedule work out.
I've honestly failed to see the point in even attending school anymore.
Everyone's got their lives figured out and know exactly what they have to do. I HAD a general idea but deep down, I don't want it as badly as other people expect it for me. Friends are already graduating and I'm still stuck.

Don't even care anymore.

First time I've ever posted anything on any board here so yeah.
>>
Not even sure if this is the board I should put it in. My apologies
>>
A lot of people don't know what they're doing with their life at about 20, I've talked to people who were nearly 30 and they were still finishing up college just because life shit got in the way. Shit happens, it's nothing to really be ashamed about as long as you keep going.

I don't think anyone can really tell you what to do besides yourself though, you don't have any interests? Anything you think you might enjoy?
>>
>>17942471
Honestly, the only thing I enjoy full heartedly is athletics. Specifically, running.

I've done it since high school and still enjoy doing it now. My college eligibility is over and that's probably why I'm questioning shit. I expected something out of it but was never good enough to get any scholarship or recognition and that's most likely what I wanted.
>>
>>17942471
People become state champions and all-americans and I was just another runner in the middle of the pack not worth people's time
>>
>>17942457
>Everyone's got their lives figured out and know exactly what they have to do.

Ill give you a hint absolutely not a single one of them do (literally zero), but they pretend to.
>>
>>17942457

It is not your fault. Your generation has been fucked over by those before you. In the generation of the boomers they had access to everything affordable and could easily buy a house, have a great education/career and family by the time they were in their mid-late 20's perhaps earlier. Nowadays everything is a scam. Sure it is possible to have a career in your early 20's but it requires serious skill. Plenty of qualified people graduating with 4 year bachelors degrees are not able to find work. Even tons of graduate students who finish their masters/PhD can find it difficult to land a job or find work they are vastly overqualified for. And why? Many technology/science/jobs in general are exported and many positions domestically are filled by people from other countries. Not that I have anything against immigration but it is a fact you can't deny. Boomers are the worst generation. In a century they burned though an incredible amount of Earth's natural fossil fuel deposits, fucked up the economy, and then when new generations can't get their shit together they wonder why their kids can't be like they were when they were their age.

>tl;dr NOT YOUR FAULT FUCK BOOMERS MAKE DAD PAY FOR GRAD SCHOOL AND PRAY FOR A MIRACLE
>>
>>17942561

Nowadays the debt system is designed to simply enslave people
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.