[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women of /adv, when did you start to realise things weren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0077.jpg (272KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.jpg
272KB, 1280x720px
Women of /adv, when did you start to realise things weren't going to work out between you and your ex?

It doesn't even have to be anything dramatic, just little niggling things that made you feel bored or incompatible, e.g. snoring.
>>
>>17941870
she chtead on me.

i deserved it i guess.
>>
>>17941870
OP if you're starting to ask yourself if you should stay or not in a relationship, get out.
>>
>>17941870
He broke up with me, but he started hanging out with another girl a lot while I stayed at home and cried (we lived together). I guess there were signs before that. He stopped caring about helping with housework, he didn't push himself to do anything, and I don't know, he just seemed to stop....valuing me? I guess? I felt like a chore all the time rather than a partner.
>>
I ignored all the signals and convinced myself everything was okay and tried my best. Then he cheated. In my case I felt unloved, but he convinced me that he did love me and I just didn't appreciate him enough. Nah if you feel unloved, you probably are.
>>
>>17941938
That sucks. Hope you're in a better place now
>>
>>17941961
Working on it, anon. I think i'm like 80% of the way there.
>>
>>17941870
>Rewind to the time we met up in person.
He was very emotionally shut off, which I dismissed because of his old job and what it entailed.
>Fast forward a year and a half later. I moved back to the state he's in.
>Rewind to 2/3-ish weeks ago.
We're standing in my kitchen when he tells me about his past sexual encounters. His "belt notch" past lays. I begged him years ago to never share that info. with me because once I see someone as a whore I can't get it out of my head (I've been with only 2 guys, that is including duder I'm groaning about). Absolutely distasteful. Feel like all I was worth was financing him for a year as a free lay and room/board. Humiliated. Numb. Can't cry.
>Some BG *pun*. [BG slang term for "background"!]
Mom's a super harlot (put a cape on that b.), my sisters and I were raised to know how to love and what love was supposed to be and look like, and to go down a different path than hers. But the thoughts are still there in the back of my mind. The hatred and resentment. She, her body and her reputation is tainted, tarnished, unsalvageable. It's a revolting thing that's too bitter to wrap my brain around. How could he be that way, too? Why didn't I sense it when I first met him? Was I blinded by the "L" word? (Not talking "lesbians" here)
>Rn: Lover, if you didn't say that I wouldn't be so, so...."weird feeling". I'd be up there and we would most likely be watching shows or sleeping. And the other day when you said you miss me, all I could do from here is awkwardly laugh because in the back of my mind you're a Chad banging every libtard female on campus!

>Tbqh, he would be good at it, too, which doesn't help me mentally. Now I ignore him for hours to days, reading and studying another language. It's helped a lot as well as moving out of state.

tl;dr we weren't bf/gf. but he broke my heart and he knows he has done that at least a couple handfuls of times now.
>>
They always were trying to get me to do a bunch of things I didn't want to and didn't take my depression and past emotional trauma seriously and wouldn't try to be understanding. Sometimes they would get mad at me just for seeing me sad and would scold me and make me feel like shit just for being depressed
>>
>>17941915
I'm guessing you've never had a ltr.
>>
>>17941870
>Women of /adv, when did you start to realise things weren't going to work out between you and your ex?

When I realized we weren't compatible, I don't even remember having one meaningful conversation with him.

When the puppy love died so did my interest in him, he was a kind and decent enough human being but he just wasn't what I was looking for.
>>
First it started to feel wrong when he told me I shouldn't talk to my male friend and made me out to be a disloyal bitch for having a male friend. He also slapped me in the face when I was blowing him, with no warning... he was rough when I told him that I didn't like it and laughed at me when I told him this was one of the reasons I broke up with him. Never apologized for anything. When he yelled at me in public because of something that had nothing to do with me (no one showed up to see his band, so he took his anger out on me for some reason), then commanded me to "get in the car" when I told him he was scaring me, I fully realized he had serious control and anger issues that weren't going to go away.

I should have realized it at the point when he showed me a song he wrote about how girls who drink deserve to get raped at parties. And when he publicly shared our sex life details at a show... and talked about choking me with his cock(which I never consented to, I don't like rough sex).

This was my first relationship and lasted about 2 months. A short period of my life but one of the worst. For a long time I thought no man could possibly love me. But now 4 years later after therapy and a lot of tears, I am with the man of my dreams who treats me like a queen. I do everything I can to make him happy, I hope I never give him a reason to leave me. He's perfect in comparison to my ex.
>>
>>17941870
he told me he thinks women lie about rape "all the time."
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.