[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop thinking about the girl I like? I try to occupy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1471646388128.jpg (60KB, 838x556px) Image search: [Google]
1471646388128.jpg
60KB, 838x556px
How do I stop thinking about the girl I like? I try to occupy myself but then I remember her.
>>
if we knew the answer none of us would be here
>>
File: 1481080158415.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481080158415.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>17941592
Fuggg
>>
>>17941592
Oh damn
>>
File: 1438678533583.png (1MB, 1018x728px) Image search: [Google]
1438678533583.png
1MB, 1018x728px
>>17941592
fuuuuuuuuuuck

What's been working for me is time, and not knowing anything about her. The less you know the better, and it's only harder when it's an ex.
>>
>>17941587
Read Marxist literature and abandon your comfortable life for a life of rebellion
>>
File: balls of steel.png (100KB, 283x700px) Image search: [Google]
balls of steel.png
100KB, 283x700px
Just fucking run up to her, touch her gently for a moment then kiss her deeply, if it goes right you solved the problem if it goes wrong you go to jail and have that to think about.
>>
File: 1475249109652.jpg (38KB, 640x441px) Image search: [Google]
1475249109652.jpg
38KB, 640x441px
>>17941592
D E E P
E
E
P
>>
>>17941587
I need adv on this too, except for a guy. God, I've become so fucking boring because I'm goddamn obsessed. I just think about him and I making out and fucking all the time.
>>
>>17941587
Ask her out. It'll solve your problem. You are fantasizing about her, and resolving the issue will stop that.
>>
File: IMG_1505.jpg (106KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1505.jpg
106KB, 1160x629px
>>17941913
How can I make a girl think about me like this?
>>
im in the same boat OP, stop looking at her social media and shit, ignore her, avoid her if u see her, avoid here whenever possible, think about your future, read books and work on your hobbies, im doing this and its getting better for me.
>>
>>17941921
Man, I do not even know. He's not even good looking. He's overweight and doesn't have a conventionally handsome face, but he's hot as fuck to me. It must be the pheromones.
>>
>>17941928
Does he talk to you a lot...?
>>
>>17941946
No, I think he's hung up on an ex girlfriend. I mostly just leave him alone because I'm kind of a mess myself right now.
>>
>>17941954
Well if he's lonely like me I consider a girl coming up to talk to me (about literally anything) attraction. Try it out
>>
How about you try to get the digits instead of being a worthless faggot?

Today I talked to my new waifu for the first time, and I already got her number, we were texting non-stop.

BACKGROUNDS
Her:
Short
Twig
Cute as fuck
Very nice face
Solid 8/10

me:
5/10 at best
270 pounds (working on it though)
Tall
Fat as fuck.
Handsome if I really try, but I usually don't.

i think it works because we're both shy as fuck. I've never heard her talk to ANYONE before this.
>>
>>17941972
Eh, maybe. I may just want to stick to the fantasy though. I think I'm transferring a lot of feelings about my ex onto him. It's helping me get over my breakup and if we ever do hook up, I'd rather it not be a rebound because he's pretty awesome.
>>
Do you know if she likes you or not? If you're unsure, ask her out.

Otherwise (if you're sure it's a no) no contact is a godsend. Mute/block her, make sure you don't get notifications or whatever that remind you of her, and fill the time up with other people. It's always tough for a few days but it'll get better quickly. Also try to improve yourself, that always helps
>>
>>17941977
I do have her digits and I know her well, I'm just too much of a bitch to ask her out because she might like Chad
>>
>>17941993
Just ask her out. If you get rejected at least you'll know. You'll regret not asking her out later, regardless of the result
>>
Ask her out, for real. If she rejects you play it out in a way avoiding her won't make you feel like an asshole afterwards, and avoid her then
>>
>>17941982
I doubt you're still here anon, but I'm in a similar position as you. Got over an ex recently and had a girl to crush on for a bit but it didn't seem like she was reciprocating the feelings so I kinda had to force myself to back off. I kinda wish I had jumped the gun when I had the chance because she was very cute, and not to say that I won't ever have a chance but getting over an ex is hard sometimes and truthfully you seem to be taking the mature approach when it comes to waiting and making sure it isn't just a rebound fling.

Good luck to you. Maybe I will get the balls again soon to ask her on a date sometime, and hopefully the guy you speak of does the same for you.
>>
>>17941913
Same. I dated this guy for a couple months and I should've known it was doomed to fail because he lives six hours away, but I still fell hard and then he ghosted me, ostensibly because he found someone else who lives closer.

He was so perfect in every way. I don't meet guys like him where I live. :(
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.