[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna be starting school next month, but I'm taking 5 classes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: robbieroten-mainimage.jpg (69KB, 731x718px) Image search: [Google]
robbieroten-mainimage.jpg
69KB, 731x718px
Gonna be starting school next month, but I'm taking 5 classes for 15 credits on top of working 4 days a week outside of school. How should I manage this if I'm working mostly during the night?
>>
>>17941568
You never specified how many hours you're working those nights.
>>
>>17941568
It's going to be rough. Force yourself to stay on campus and study if you have time before your shift. Make an effort to cook healthy meals on nights you don't work for the week to avoid the fast food trap. Be productive on weekends, don't get used to sleeping in, try to knock out as many tasks as possible in the mornings. It's all about time management.
>>
>>17941568
I worked a full-time warehouse job during the day, while working at UPS at night, while handling six courses per semester for a year. So unless you're pursuing a heavyweight science degree, the first step for you is to not be a little bitch.

Step two is to make sure you're proactive about getting work done way ahead of schedule. You don't always have the luxury of time "later" in the week. Step three is to repeat step two, and reference step one when you're feeling overwhelmed.
>>
>>17941576
6 hour shifts.
>>
>>17941579
>>17941619
Gonna be honest with you guys; this is technically my second semester, but I completely flunked every class with the exception of College Readiness. My schedule is gonna be so fucked up to be completely honest, I'm just kinda stressing out on how to manage my time considering my school days are gonna end around 2 and work shifts start around 4.
>>
>>17941777
Sounds like the first semester I went through. You're not properly motivated. Genuinely recommend taking a year or two off from school and building work experience, then going back.
>>
>>17941813
Maybe, but to be honest I was thinking of just buckling down somehow and getting everything done.
>>
>>17941568
>How should I manage this

never happen

either your grades will suck or you'll get fired from work or you'll get sick from lack of sleep

something has to be cut pal
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.