[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday I posted in a piercing thread on /r9k/ asking if men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 20170108 112215.jpg (5KB, 188x302px) Image search: [Google]
20170108 112215.jpg
5KB, 188x302px
Yesterday I posted in a piercing thread on /r9k/ asking if men liked this kind of earring. I was hoping to get praise and gain some confidence, but the opposite happen. I only received negative comments, mostly about how they looked like grandma earrings. I always thought that they were cute and looked good.

What do you guys think I should do?
>>
Wear it if you like it, but pearls are for old ladies.
>>
File: 1428786364231.jpg (69KB, 498x668px) Image search: [Google]
1428786364231.jpg
69KB, 498x668px
>>17941146
>What do you guys think I should do?
meditate
>>
>>17941153

This.

+ piercings degenerate.
+ you post on /r9k/.
+ you actually seem to value the opinions of guys who, lets face it, you'd never really want in real life anyway (because if you did want them, someone else would too, and they wouldn't be robots).

You said you wanted praise and confidence. Sounds like you've got to earn them first,
>>
I don't give a shit about what earrings you're wearing.
>>
>>17941146

Honestly, always kinda looks like a zit or a boil to me. Especially on young people.
>>
>>17941146
>/r9k/
You were expecting positive results? Who cares what people on 4chan think. Just do/wear what you want because you want to do/wear it.
>>
>>17941146
They are grandma earrings.
>>
I think they're cute, my gf has some pearl earrings as well. Thinking about it, I guess pearl earrings are kind of dated as far as fashion goes, but I think that actually adds an interesting contrast.

Overall - don't worry about it. Rather, question why a style of earring is so important for your self confidence?
>>
>>17941162
>piercings degenerate.
Earrings though? I can see facial or other piercings, but earrings are pretty tame.
>>
>>17941153
>>17941187
I don't want to wear anything that would make people think I look bad.
>>17941159
I tried before and it didn't work.
>>17941162
>+ piercings degenerate.
I agree that some piercings are degenerate, but certainly not small earrings.

>+ you actually seem to value the opinions of guys who, lets face it, you'd never really want in real life anyway (because if you did want them, someone else would too, and they wouldn't be robots).
I value everyone's opinion. I posted because that's what the topic was about, so I figured I would get helpful opinions.
>>
>>17941212
Well, if you want to look normal, avoid pearls, beads, and jewelry with lots of stones.

You really can't go wrong with a single gemstone (no pearls) stud. If you're not sure, err on the side of simple (but no pearls).
>>
>>17941146
It depends, post pictures of women wearing this and we can say if they pull it off
>>
could look cute, could look like grandma. depends on you.
>>
Hey they dont look bad at all
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.