[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1483855647010.jpg (72KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483855647010.jpg
72KB, 720x960px
I feel fucking rage. I want to beat people on the steeet with a baseball bat until they are almost dead. I want to punch someone on the face with all the strength I have. I want to break into a house and destroy everything there. I want to kick my dog. I want to shout. I feel fucking furious and I don't know why. My life is shit and I have mental issues. How the fuck do I quell this feeling?
>>
Oh fuck, the dog hater is back. I thought you were busy fighting wolves.
>>
>>17941043
You must be retarded too. Go see your GP and get a referral to a therapist you edgy fuck.
>>
>>17941135
I don't post on this board. The last time I came here was 2015.
>>
>>17941043
Go see your doctor about getting on some medication. This rage will only consume you. Do it for yourself.
>>
>>17941043
Have you tried doing some longer exhausting sport with no teammates? Running, swimming?
Have you tried to fix your life?
Beating people wont help you.
Therapy?
>>
Just smoke some weed bro..
>>
>>17941143
I'm poor white trash who can't afford this psychiatric bullshit.
>>17941179
Yeah, because it's so fucking easy to fix my life. I don't even have the money to afford a pair of shoes to attend a job interview.
>>
>>17941391
Why do feel the need to get so angry? Think logically and you will see this rage brings you no good, and only serves to poison yourself.
>>
>>17941043
Life is tough.. It doesnt work out the way we want it... And its hard to control anger .. Personally i feel frustration at time but im overwhelmed by sadness when life isnt going the way i want it to.. Hang in there
>>
>>17941043
Make it on the news. Be the next star
>>
>>17941043
Try to sigh.
Then control your breath so that it slows.
Then think about whatever problems you have and if you don't see a solution, brush it off like you would blow a dandelion.
>>
>>17941043
Bottle all your anger up as often and as much as possible, and don't talk to people.

Eventually the depersonalization makes you feel a vague dissatisfaction, and that's it.
>>
>>17941043
Dorian?
>>
>>17941043
don't worry, the 'edgy' phase and mood swings of puberty don't last
>>
Have you considered some form of martial arts? The traditional kind help with self control and often come with philosophy as well
>>
File: 1434653630951.jpg (1MB, 2122x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1434653630951.jpg
1MB, 2122x1414px
>>17941043
>>17941043
That sounds like a very, very serious problem, OP, and I strongly advise to seek medical help. No bullshit, bro: go to a doctor. I would go to a general practitioner first, tell him your problem in the greatest possible detail, and ask if he or she would perhaps refer you to an endocrinologist to study your testosterone levels. That's just a layman's guess; I have no idea what the cause could be, but there undoubtedly is one. Make a doctor's appointment, and also possibly a psychiatric appointament, and pray that you're able to nip this in the bud. Do it as soon as possible. Most people in jail or prison are there for stupid bullshit they didn't anticipate or plan on, like pummeling the living shit out of someone who insulted them on the street or something. Stay wide awake at all times, be as self-vigilant as possible, and don't let that happen to you. Lives are ruined from untrollable urges and rages like that; it's a serious problem bro, and you're wise to question it the way you're doing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.