[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I invited her to my place, it was going pretty okay, we drunk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: chat.jpg (20KB, 300x533px) Image search: [Google]
chat.jpg
20KB, 300x533px
I invited her to my place, it was going pretty okay, we drunk some booze, we played cards, we had a chat. We listened to some music. I asked her if she wanted to stay over to sleep, but she said no.

It was kinda depressing at the end, i don't quite know why. I think i drank too much. I'm not used to asking girls out so i thought i could be proud of myself because i had the courage to date her but i don't feel so good. I'm not proud, i feel pretty depressed actually.

What do, except stop being a faggot ?
>>
>>17941019
>asked her if she wanted to stay over to sleep
Did you want to fuck her?
If you're not making any sort of advancement with her to get intimate on a basic level, I don't imagine she'd have too much of an inclination to do so on her own.
Maybe she's just not into you as much, or she's shy.
>>
>>17941042
Well yeah i kinda did, but not that much...

I mean I think i just did it for the sake of it, i didn't want her that much. That makes sense, i didn't really want her, i just wanted some intimacy, or maybe even some practice. I'm 22 years old and never really took the first step in my romantic life. I always let things come. I guess i wanted to make a change.

I feel like a bad person
>>
>>17941065
>feel like a bad person
Daily reminder that "bad people" never feels like bad people.

Just do more dates and you will see.
>>
>>17941079
Thanks, that's nice, i needed this
I'm so tired of being full of doubts, worrying all the time, my life is so boring and i don't know what to do with it

I'll try staying optimistic, thank you.
>>
>>17941065
>That makes sense, i didn't really want her, i just wanted some intimacy, or maybe even some practice.
>I didn't really want her
That's a lie.
> I'm 22 years old and never really took the first step in my romantic life. I always let things come. I guess i wanted to make a change.
Bro if u want to make a change you take charge.
Even in this situation you tried letting things come, and hey you're not the only one guilty of this.
A lot of people are prone to this.
I don't know how old either of you are but after an uneventful night of basically hanging out without romantic initiations on your part, I fully understand why she didn't want to spend the night over.
Then again man, it all depends.
You'll run into girls that would stay the night and take charge, or would stay the night just because the are interested in you period. I think it's relatively easy to notice when a girl is REALLY interested in you on all fronts.
And you will have girls that will be turned off by your lack of action.
You just kind of have to figure out what kind of girl you're dealing with and take action from there.
You're not a bad person.
But just keep it noted that Chad will invite her to his house next weekend, and proceed to put her legs up over her head and plow her. All you'll see is his nuts hanging out of her. You fucked up OP, but don't feel bad.
>>
>>17941091
>I'm so tired of being full of doubts, worrying all the time, my life is so boring
Yeah I know what you mean by that, btw.
I just feel like I'll snap one day and I'll turn into a chad.
I really hope that day come up eventually.
Until then I guess I'll try working on myself more.
>>
>>17941111

No i don't think it's a lie, i have to work tomorrow, i drank a lot and i was tired, also i'm not feeling that attracted to her, it's almost the contrary. I don't even like her. That's why i feel like a bad person, i feel like i used her, that's probably what i did.

But i understand what you mean about my lack of actions. But i really think i didn't act because i didn't really want to...

I think i just wanted to prove myself that i could ask a girl out and be like the other guys, i wanted a challenge
>>
>>17941133
You're spouting out an oxy moron.
You don't ask a girl out, to spend time with her, to then finally ask her to spend the night if you truthfully had 0 sexual or mental intent.
At least some part of you wanted to fuck her but you pussied out.
>>
>>17941116
Yeah same... Sometimes i'd like to become a chad, but at the same time that kind of people seem so cynical and cold that it makes me afraid to have that kind of wish
>>
>>17941145
Yeah, some part of me wanted to fuck her, sure. Maybe like 3/10 of me. I wasn't motivated enough
>>
>>17941148
Also one thing to note in that sense is that I had the pleasure of being a chad for a period of time.
I had got with a beautiful intelligent female, that used to be a proper stacey. I went through a lot with her, did shit with her that I could never imagine myself to do, period. Went through situations taken right out of a movie and it kind of made me realize that both realities are a possible.
You can be an inclusive self-loathing wimp that can't muster up the courage to approach a girl, or you could be a confident affirmative self-loving individual trying to not give a fuck and enjoy life.
>>
>>17941168
Well maybe that's true for you but i've yet to see myself acting like a chad. All i've ever been doing is faking it.
>>
>>17941216
I mean shit don't get me wrong, I wasn't a chad but I was doing the shit only a chad would get to do.
>>
>>17941241
I see what you mean. It's just a matter of caring enough or not after all. In my case i didn't care enough.
>>
>>17941259
>caring enough
I mean shit I didn't know it was such a hassle to say a few words, kiss her on the lips and get your dick wet.
If you don't 'care enough' to get your rocks off, then your blond line and gene pool would probably die out tens of thousands of years ago.
>>
>>17941266
Yeah it's a hassle, to fuck a girl you don't particularly care about, you have to bear with her presence for just a few moments of bliss. And sex is tiring.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.