[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a problem with this female...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1741.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1741.gif
471KB, 512x288px
There's this girl, who I'll call "A" that has been bugging me lately. So before going on Winter break, she acted very weird and distant. To start off, she said nothing to me those last few days before break. Not even a hello, an acknowledgement or anything like that which made me feel funny because that isn't her. But I let it go and thought it was just a one time thing. Now we finally go on break, and I'm feeling confident, so I send her texts that were simple and straight forward but she ignored them. I know a female doesn't owe me anything but I felt disrespected by that because I've shown nothing but the deepest respect for her when we hung out. I decided then it was best to move on and do my own thing and avoid her when classes started once again. It's been two weeks since I've started to ignore her and one thing I noticed
>she's been looking at me when I'm not looking
Now you might think "that's a sign anon!" but she still hasn't said a word. Maybe she catched on to my antics and is doing the same to me, might need some femanon insight on this though cause I'm not sure. I want to know if a girl gets mad when you ignore her but then again, I only did it because of disrespect she showed. Should I intiate contact again? Or should I just leave her be?
>>
You really should act like a fun mongrel, judging by her attitude.
Source: exp.
>>
File: sad.png (7KB, 937x513px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
7KB, 937x513px
Don't worry anon. I'm in the same boat. Sometimes she's talkative and sometimes she isn't. Fucking hate these stupid mind games. I'm sorry we both have to deal with it...
>>
>>17940901
Walk up to her and say, "Why the fuck are you ignoring me?"

Balls in her court.
>>
>>17941448
So what's the solution to these mind games girls play?
>>
Every time she notices you she just thinks to herself " hey i used to talk to that guy i wonder what he is up to" then darts off into other thoughts. This isn't attraction. You can maybe salvage if you want by waving at her next time you catch her staring in your direction. Maybe she will approach you later, maybe not.
>>
I honestly don't know anon.
>>
>>17941702
This. She probably isn't looking at you as much as you think anon. Focus on other things to get her off your mind.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.