[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt hwo to turn women into sluts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: mia_khalifa_1_.png (195KB, 561x354px) Image search: [Google]
mia_khalifa_1_.png
195KB, 561x354px
Need help anons girl wont swallow shes just 18 but need tips
>>
since when is a girl a slit if she swallows?

also, habe you tried your own cum?
it's fucking disgusting. you can't expect her to swallow THAT. she would only do that if she is desperate for validation or if she loved you very mich and wanted to do you a favor.
>>
>cum in her mouth
>put your hand over her mouth and nose
>tell her you'll let her breathe again when she swallows
Worked for me
>>
>>17940903
learn to type, autismo

>>17940889
>turn
kek
>>
>>17940889
>>17940903
I miss being able to cum from blowjobs. I haven't been able to in a while for some reason. I enjoy it as foreplay, but it just doesn't get me all the way there anymore.
>>
Cum tastes gross. She is allowed to not swallow it if she wants.
>>
>>17940889
Eat better.
Push your cock in the back of her throat and come there. I can't even feel the taste. Yesterday I gave a good night blowjob to my boyfriend and had to ask him if he came.
ASK HER BEFORE DOING IT. Don't choke her with your dick.
>>
>>17940889

Do what every guy does. Beg.
>>
Pay her before you get naked.
>>
>>17940889
Deep throat, should be able to cum down her throat in a month max. Also i hate when girls say they dont swallow or defend not swallowing as if vaginas are not equally if not more nasty tasting and dont get me started on what can be found in and around there while we give you oral.
>>
>>17941150
Vaginas are not supposed to taste or smell awful. tf kind of girl you been going down on?
>>
>>17941172
They arent awful but they dont taste like wine. The taste is not the real issue.
>>
>>17940889

As for swallowing...

Some girls like
Some are indifferent
Some hate it

You can't really teach this, they either are into it or not.

Not being a swallower is a deal breaker for me.

But just ask her to try it, tell her you like it. If she is into it cool, if not you can't force her.

Alcohol helps.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.