[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl kissed me a few nights ago in front of her place >Told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>Girl kissed me a few nights ago in front of her place
>Told me she wanted me to come in
>I told her I was tired from work but wanted to meet up again soon
>Texts me the morning after and mentions shes free on Monday evening
>I text her this evening to see if she still wants to meet up
>She says shes Too tired to meet up
>>
You fucked up, move on.
>>
so you rejected her twice and now you wonder why she has lost interest?

wew dude. time to go get your autism checked
>>
>>17940365
>Told me she wanted me to come in
>I told her I was tired from work but wanted to meet up again soon
you dumb
>>
>>17940378
This. She went out on a limb texting you the morning after you turned her down, after she (from how you worded it) made the very first move on you to begin with, and you rewarded her with some low key last minute interest.

Take your flaky ass elsewhere.
>>
>>17940365
Well, now you're even...

Just bother her later tonight after work, ask her how she's doing, how work went etc. She should still be pretty happy to talk to you if she kissed you.
>>
File: 1010.png (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1010.png
3KB, 225x225px
>>17940374
>>17940378
>>17940380
>>17940386

helpful tips /adv/
>>
>>17940365
Why are you mad? Clearly you weren't all that into her. You turned down an invitation to spend the night with her and basically ignored an invitation to hangout with her until the last second.
>>
>>17940410
>girl kisses you and invites u back to her place
>you refuse to even go inside and touch her body over some "tired" excuse
m8 you're beyond saving
>>
>>17940410
Yeah, it actually is. If this girl has any self respect she has written you off. She is probably a lost cause.

What's not a lost cause is future girls, and then the best lesson to draw from all this is realize why your behavior was shitty and turned her away from you to avoid it happening again.
>>
This girl was DTF and you snubbed her because you were tired? WTF is wrong with you? I don't care how "tired" a person is when new pussy offers itself up like that you don't turn it down. Highly doubt you can save this, she is probably totally blown away by your lack of interest and she should be.
>>
>>17940411
You're right.

>>17940418
is /adv/ full of these condescending twats?

>>17940436
Maybe if you saw the entire picture you would change the opinion you currently have, I doubt it though. I'm giving you a small window into whats going down as it is. The girl has admitted that she does stuff like this a lot, she has a kid, she has also made petty attempts at 'getting back' at me by kissing other guys and trying to get me jel. I was just down to chill this evening with her, if she cant be fucked then whatever right? Next.
>>
What are you even asking for advice on?

Every single post ITT is right, but you're complaining on lack of advice, even though you haven't told us if this is a
>how to get second chance?
>how to spot the right signs next time?
>how not to use excuse when I'm actually afraid of being intimate
>fuck knows

Decide what type of thread you want going on BEFORE posting, nitwit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.