[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broke up with GF. Uni is hitting me like the soviets hit the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1455259663363.jpg (620KB, 1054x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1455259663363.jpg
620KB, 1054x1500px
Broke up with GF. Uni is hitting me like the soviets hit the 6th army in stalingrad. Lost interest in most things. Could be depressed, I have no apetite(eat once a day). Parents stressing me out over weed.. Any advice on how to cope and save semester ?
>>
anyone help ?
>>
stop smoking weed for one
>>
>>17940352
I don't smoke constantly it varies between 2 times a week to 2 times a month. Even if I cut it down(which I have for finals) it won't help atm.
>>
>>17940289
push through, become a better man. stop smoking. get outside more. visit the country occasionally.
>>
>>17940368
I had plans for going outta town after this semester. How do you guys find the strength to push it through. Man I'm such a bitch.
>>
Eat more. I have no appetite as well, but I force myself to eat. If I have a hard time keeping it up, I take vitamins. Your body needs the basics to function, and that includes the brain.
>>
>>17940389
>>17940368
>>17940352
You guy's are all right. But how do I get the mindset ? I feel like I know what to do but instead i'm being autistic and set myself into this limbo of self pity and hate.
>>
Write where you want to be in 5 years and 10 years down the line
Write what you don't want to be in 5 and 10 years

Now make it happen
>>
>>17940413
Thanks anon. That helped.
>>
From what I can see you're not suffering from depression or something like that. Your problem is lack of energy, and that might be because of your appetite. First you have to fix that, so try increasing the amount of food you consume day by day. Also try to slow down with the weed.

Most importantly, know that you can't just fix your problems overnight. Take it slowly and fix your problems one at a time. Make a list of things you can do every day that might add a bit more color in your life (work out, take a walk, read a book, etc.) and try to do at least one of those things every day.

Good luck buddy, stay strong :)
>>
>>17940502
I try to be casual with weed. Just happened that things got wound up and its kinda like a trainwreck or soon to be trainwreck, especially uni. Long term I'll be good and I know it. Is there way to miss this collision or I simply have to suck it through and repair the damage later ?
>>
>>17940413
My turn
Write where you want to be in 5 years and 10 years down the line
5: join the army
10:dead and in hell
Write where you don't want to be in 5 years and 10 years down the line
5: teaching physics in my uni
10:alive
Fuck still depressed
>>
There really is no easy way out. Like you said, you just gotta suck it through. What's important is to take those blows and get back up as soon as you can, because right after those, there will be more trains waiting for you right around the corner, ready to fuck your shit up. Only this time you will be ready, but only if you stay strong. You just have to make yourself sure that you are capable to improve yourself and not let stupid things like opinions of others keep you down. And you will know that you succeeded when one of those trains hits you and you just say: ,,Well...that's life".
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.