[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: zenith.jpg (870KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
zenith.jpg
870KB, 1600x1200px
Yesterday night I saw on my girlfriends phone that she was texting her ex, he texted her first but she kept texting back and said she didnt want to seem like an asshole when i confronted her about it. It honestly seems like to her that she isnt doing anything wrong, she didnt tell me she was texting him and was even doing it when we were watching tv together.

I really don't know what to do I feel like ive been betrayed. We are going to have a talk tonight about it and I was thinking about ending it. We have been with each other for a year.
>>
Just tell her it's cool if you want to talk to your ex but I can't date you if you stay in contact with past partners. I think we should just be friends, let me know if you want to work things out in the future.

Stand up for yourself now, or she'll learn that she could walk all over you and you won't do anything about it
>>
>>17940182
She already knew that I didnt want her talking to her ex, she just "didnt want to be an asshole" when he texted her . You are right though I do need to stand up to my self
>>
Hey OP. This is probably not true for all women, but this is what happened to me when I was in a very similar situation.
>gf is in shower, she gets text from her ex
>I read through messages, and it seems like just a casual conversation
>decide not to bring it up for now
>few months go by
>one day, I discover she has a tumblr
>she is posting things like "ugh had another dream about him last night. Why can't I get him out of my head"
>decide it's time to ask her about it
>tell her one night that when she was in shower a few months ago that I noticed her ex texted her
>she is casual about it (much like your gf seems to be)
>ask her if she still likes him
>she says she doesn't think so
>however, she doesn't know I've seen her tumblr posts about how she can't stop thinking about him
>decide she isn't being honest with me, so I tell her we should take a break
>she starts crying, but agrees
>the very next night, she fucks him

The moral of my story is, if you do decide to break up with your gf over this, it is almost guaranteed she will fall back on her ex and fuck him. So, if she decide to break up with her, keep in mind that it will likely be the end of your relationship for good. She most likely wouldn't be evil enough to straight up cuck you with him if you remain together, but if you break up, she will go back to him in her vulnerable state.
>>
>>17940546
because the better alternative is of course to stick it through with her, even while she stays up while you're asleep texting her ex how she wishes it was him in the bed with her instead of you?
>>
>>17940177
OP this was just the text conversation you know of and there are others with this guy that she initiated. She hasn't cut things off with her ex when she can so easily be contacted by him at anytime.

Anyway, she thought it better to be an asshole to you by texting with her ex with you sitting right with her than be an asshole and not respond to him. You see who is top of her priority right?
>>
>>17940177

I don't know, I was with my ex for 6 years, she still texts me occassionally. It's never a sustained conversation I suppose but she'll check in on me every now and again and because we ended on good terms I don't see the need or reason to ignore her? Doesn't mean I'm looking to go back at all because I'm certainly not.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.