[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it hard for 'feminine' men to date most women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1483538474045.jpg (75KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483538474045.jpg
75KB, 720x960px
I'm an 18yr old guy who can be described as 'feminine'. I am 5ft 5in (167cm), and have been since I was 12, have no facial hair at all, I wear 'androgynous' clothing and have a 'girly smile' and facial expressions (according to various people).

The thing is, I'm comfortable with that. I'm not one of those guys looking to change who I am just to attract more partners. I obviously am a more elegant feminine guy acting covertly. I wouldn't wear something like a dress or high heels that would bring attention to myself or my partner and make them highly self conscious in public. I also don't have camp behaviour. I reject the 'base-masculine' for a more andro-feminine look but keep assertiveness and dominating behaviour expressing it in a more soft manner rather than an aggressive one.

Thing is, I'm graduating in June 2017 and going into college. I currently don't have any friends let alone a woman or man to possibly get into a relationship with. It's not a priority however I would like one.

Cutting out the BS, I know that a good number to 'majority' of women prefer more masculine men in the world. Even a lot of gay men prefer masculine men. Not necessarily alphas but quite an element of masculinity.

My question is, will it be hard to date in college? I'm bisexual and willing to date both sexes however maybe more geared towards women.
>>
>>17940062
>I'm bisexual
yea, say that first, faggot

back to tumblr now
>>
>>17940062
>will it be hard to date in college? I'm bisexual and willing to date both sexes however maybe more geared towards women.- 0 post shown.
yeah you really shot yourself in the foot now. majority of woman on this earth even feminist ones don't fuck with bi guys.

idk its possible but its not gonna be a normal relationship and definitely not something you tell them from the start. I always find art girls to be more open to this stuff so hang around those types.
>>
>>17940089
> art girls

Not to be stereotypical or judgemental but are 'art girls' those who usually have multicolored dyed hair and dress quite low maintenance?
>>
>>17940131
>but are 'art girls' those who usually have multicolored dyed hair and dress quite low maintenance?
sometimes they dress like that yes
>>
>>17940089

> its not gonna be a normal relationship

Can confirm this. I have a really odd guy friend, a black feminine guy very much like the OP with the exception of race (don't know OP's race). He was really quiet, weird and failed to make much friends when he was in secondary school. I honestly thought that if he found any decent girl, there would be something wrong with her. STD's, promiscous, mentally ill etc

Turns out, I was right. An older college girl from Australia took interest in him. She was more of a posh hot girl than a sexually hot girl. Not a skank definitely cute. They dated for about 3 months.

Then she got pregnant after sex but didn't tell him and decided to break up because they were 'a few problems'. Even denied being pregnant to him when he asked.

Got a call 4 years later that he has a child living in Australia with his grandparents and his mother is jobless and depressed doing hits of heroin.

So much for normal.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.