[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1982.jpg (124KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1982.jpg
124KB, 630x1200px
This is going to sound stupid. But I honestly don't know what to do.

I'm 25, and this 18 year old girl has been talking to me. She actually said that she is going to be bored this weekend, and thinks it could be fun if we got together and listened to music and "make out".

I don't really know what to do.. she doesn't know this. But Ive only ever done that twice. The last time was 3 years ago. Both times were a bad experience, and I figured it'd be best to just wait until I meet (if it happens) a girl I actually really like. This 18 year old is cute, but I could never date a 18 year old because of the maturity level. If I got a girlfriend I'd rather someone more professionally developed.
>>
>>17939944
do it, nothing to lose, worst case scenario you get some practice making out that would come handly with future gals
>>
>>17939957

The thing is, stuff like that is a big deal to me.. I don't know if I feel comfortable with it.

The 2 times that I had sex I did it because I felt pressured. I wasn't into it, I did it because of pressure. And I regret both times
>>
>>17939964
but you want to make out with her or not?
do you find it attractive?
>>
>>17939972

not really I guess..
>>
>>17939944
Maturity level? What the fuck, an adult is an adult.
>>
>>17939987
well, then dont do it then
i usually would encorauge you to get out of your confort zone, meet new people and try new stuff, althoug it may me hard at first it always has a positive outcome

but if you dont find her attractive, theres no case doing shit, wont be pleasant

why do you talk to her? mind posting a pic of her?(just because im bored and curious)
>>
>>17939997

That's absolutely not true
>>
File: IMG_1983.png (919KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1983.png
919KB, 640x1136px
>>17940006

She's cute. But I don't know.. the 2 girls I was with before I wasn't attracted to at all and it was bad experiences.

I feel pressured right now Tbh
>>
>>17940020
bro, relax
you dont have to do it
for this kind of stuff you need to be attracted an sexually motivated

btw, she has an awesome ass
>>
>>17940015
Yes it is, anyone over 18 is fair game.
>>
Are you gay? Legit question.
>>
>>17940029
i wouldnt care in the maturity, if shes over 18 and both wanna fuck, cant see her maturity being a problm
>>
>>17940026

Thank you. You're right. I'm not going to do it

>>17940029

Yeah anyone over 18 is legal. But mental maturity matters, to me at least.

>>17940035

No?
>>
>>17940029
Fair game in the sense that there's nothing wrong with getting with them. But I don't believe that you are far from eighteen if you think there's no maturity gap between a twenty five year old and an eighteen year old.
>>
>>17940054
another pic of her? (same reason as before, and now kinda horny)
>>
>>17939944
>Should I?
There is no right or wrong answer. So the question actually is: Will I?
The way to answer those questions are simple.
Do you want to?
What is the Cost vs Gain?

>I don't really know what to do
This shows me you don't want to do it. Because if there was any desire you'd have at least put one positive statement in your appeal.

>I figured it'd be best to just wait untill I meet a girl i like
This indicates the COST you fear is a bad experience.
The gain is a good experience and some nookie.

>I'm 25 and this 18 year old girl has been talking to me. I don't know what to do
This indicates to me that you're a fucking queer. Obviously you're not really attracted to her. So why bother hanging out?
Also women usually dig older men, that's time honored history.

I hoped this helped.
>>
>>17940058
There's a maturity gap in the sense that people who lived longer USUALLY had more experiences, and it's not always the case.
I think "maturity" shouldn't get in the way if both of you are over 18. You will both learn from each other. You are always learning in life and people younger than you will know many things you don't.
>>
Are you sure she's 18? It may be the years of pot smoking making me paranoid but after 21, you should check the ID of any girl who's into you and says she's 18. It's like looking at a fake ID that happens to be 21 and not some other, non-obvious age. Young people don't know how to lie and this is usually a sign.
>>
Man if you're really not gay (you sound closeted to me or otherwise sexually repressed), you're really going to regret this in a few years. Like intensely... But do you.
>>
>>17940020
That fucking pose.. I'd say hit it because her body language says "I cheat on my boyfriend".
>>
>>17940065
I'm not talking about having experienced x or y walk of life. It is about how long you have been reasonably adult for. Say you become a more or less reasonable, own person at fifteen. (Arguable, of course.) Then an eighteen year old has been in more or less that state, with hopefully a positive growth, for three years. A twenty five year old for eight, that's more than twice as long.

I don't give a fuck if someone I date has never lived on their own or whatever. It's not about having had any kind of token experience. It's about being less insecure, realizing that other people don't fret as much about you as you do about yourself. It's about realizing that life is too short to waste your energy on petty irritations and grudges. Being able to see things in more perspective.

No, if you take one eighteen year old and one twenty five year old you cannot guarantee how exactly their dynamic will pan out. But I have yet to run into an eighteen year old who does not exhaust me in some way - because they are still in a stage of life I am very glad to have shrugged off. Obviously that's not to say you (ideally) ever stop evolving and maturing, it's just about what you perceive as normal and how much you're willing to put up with in that regard.
>>
While you're here writing those posts on maturity she's probably banging someone else already.
>>
>>17940076
No. An adult is an adult. Every person is different and it varies even more from culture to culture. It's not an age thing.
Many people don't act their age and specific experiences will define specific aspects of maturity.
>>
>>17940061

I don't have any other body pics, and I don't want to post face on here
>>
>>17940106
How old are you?
>>
>>17940106
>An adult is an adult.
This is simply not true. And while you might not directly infer from some individual's age exactly how mature they are, there's obviously a correlation between more life experience and a more nuanced outlook on life.
>>
>>17940063
I'm not a queer, but thanks for the other info
>>
>>17940070

Why do people keep asking if I'm gay? I'm honestly not. I'd gain nothing by lying to you all.
>>
>>17940135
Because of shallow stereotypes that you're not a "real man" if you don't live for putting your dick in whatever hole is offering.
>>
>>17940128
I still disagree but oh well.
>>17940127
>>
>>17940141

The thought process, desires, and care of an 18 year old are not the same as a 30 year old.
>>
>>17940138

That's depressing Tbh
>>
>>17940020
I'd put my dick so far up her pussy, she'd be choking on it
>>
>>17940152

That's nice..
>>
She doesnt want to be your girlfriend she told you in plain english she wants to fool around. Do you want more "experience" or not? Life can and will offer you alot less OP
>>
>>17940651

>Do you want more "experience" or not?

i don't know. I mean, as I said before, I had sex twice before with 2 different girls a few years ago. I only did it for the whole "gain experience" thing. But they ended up being bad experiences. I reflect on them a lot and wish I didn't do them. I don't want this to be another one of those things
>>
>>17940675
Femanon here and I think this is really sweet.

Unless you're some weird /pol/ pro-purity sort. Then it's not so sweet.
>>
>>17940710

That's surprising actually. I figured girls would be really critical on me for this. Because I'm "weird" that I'm a healthy 25 year old male, and not trying to fuck lots of pussies.
>>
>>17940745
No, the "alpha" bro "gotta catch em all" persona is a turn off, at least to me. I think it's attractive when someone doesn't fuck someone just because they're willing. I *think* most girls feel the same.
>>
>>17940710
>you are so sweet, I wish I could find a guy like you
>>
>>17940753

I hope you're right, although I have a hard time believing it because I know girls have sex a lot. The few female friends I have are very experienced.. only 1 of them knows of my situation (the others assume that I've had gfs before and sex) and she said the same thing as you. But I think she was just saying that to try to be nice. How can a girl tell a guy she thinks waiting is sweet when she's fucked 10 guys?
>>
>>17940745

Let me tell you anon, I learned the hard way that 4chan's concept of what girls want and what girls really want are two different things.

It is weird. I don't know why I didn't realize it sooner. Why would a bunch of guys complaining about girls not liking them know what girls like?

The guys that girls actually fall for who are that alpha bro type just fake like they want a real relationship. They get sex, then the relationship becomes "complicated."

They also sleep with fat chicks. A lot of them.

Don't take girl advice from 4chan, especially /r9k/
>>
>>17940823

Well obviously girls don't like nice guys. That's old news
>>
OP sexuality stuff aside do you think you will have a good time with this girl? She could be really fun without making out and this is why i think you should at least show up. Feel free to tell her that you are down for hanging out but cant promise a make out session because you are trying not to be too promiscuous. If she starts to ghost you after this, you dodged a slut, if she still wants to chill she could be a fun acquaintance or friend and you need those to meet other people who you might potentially want to pursue. So are you gonna put yourself out there OP or you gonna wonder wtf happened because you woke up and are now 30 and extra lonely?
>>
>>17940793
You can think something is sweet even if it's not what you practice. I think waiting until a relationship to have sex is sweet, but I've only had sex once and it was outside the context of a relationship.

And girls do like nice guys. Even girls that like jerks like them for the times they're nice, not for the times that they're jerks.

They do not like creepy jerks that pretend to be nice with the expectation of being rewarded.
>>
>>17940884

I don't know. I mean, maybe? I definitely don't want to date her tho.

>are you gonna put yourself out there or you gonna wonder what happened when you wake up at 30 and extra lonely

What do you mean?
>>
>>17940908

Then why do girls always go for visible assholes?
>>
No.
>>
>>17939944
She's 18.

She doesn't know what good things are yet. You literally can't fuck it up. Just have fun, unless you don't want emotionless physical contact. In which case, don't fucking do it.

Wow, that was hard.

>the maturity level of 18 year olds
25 isn't much better, breh. You're barely starting to figure out you aren't as smart as you think you are. I'm not saying go date an 18 year-old, but maybe get over yourself some more.
>>
>>17940914
I was referring to meeting other people through knowing her, do not take socializing of any kind for granted. Gets harder to meet people as you get older
>>
>>17940965

>unless you don't want emotionless physical contact

Yeah I don't want that. It's awkward
>>
>>17940981

>Gets harder to meet people as you get older

Yeah I already am seeing this. But, I dunno. It feels weird to me. She at her first year of Uni, and all. Plus she showed sexual interest in me. I don't know if we'd be able to be friends. and, the few few times I've been on campus, the uni students are too wild for me. So I don't think we'd really get along (talking about other people she's around)
>>
File: 1418798746796-3.gif (397KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1418798746796-3.gif
397KB, 480x270px
>>17939944
>But Ive only ever done that twice. The last time was 3 years ago. Both times were a bad experience, and I figured it'd be best to just wait until I meet (if it happens) a girl I actually really like. This 18 year old is cute, but I could never date a 18 year old because of the maturity level. If I got a girlfriend I'd rather someone more professionally developed.
Women don't emotionally mature any more once they're 16.5. Don't worry about it shes plenty mature just don't be afraid to be dominating because shes looking for a father figure that will pound the fuck out of her pucci.
>>
Yes of course you should fuck her! You'll regret being a faggot later.
>>
>>17941011

I didn't so much mean emotionally as much as I meant professionally
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.