[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meeting People in NYC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1479738400800.jpg (68KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
1479738400800.jpg
68KB, 500x529px
How does someone meet introverted people in a huge city like NYC? I've never really gotten along well with normies so just going out and talking to people doesn't really work for me.
>>
>>17939772

meetup.com

look at those freebie newspapers for events

craigslist has events

book clubs movie clubs etc
>>
>>17939844
I've tried those, but I don't really get along well with the people that go to those. They're filled with normies and I just end up being awkward.
>>
>>17939908
What do you expect to do with a room full of 'non-normies'?

Sit around and LAN 4chan, laughing about memes and meta humor?
>>
>>17939947
Sounds good honestly
But realistically probably play some video games or some other garbage like that
>>
>>17939908
I know what you're looking for...your best bet is to pretend to go to community college and look up clubs there. There used to be a maid cafe in chinatown, but it had horrible food, so it shut down :/ it was a nice place to meet other awkward peeps and biddies
>>
>>17939958
I go to a community college in Brooklyn. I went to an anime club there, but hey sorta formed their own groups by the end of it.
Also, I've never been to that place, but I heard it just moved. It actually shut down?
>>
>>17939908

i call b.s.

book clubs & movie clubs are totally full of introverts

so get back to playing video games & fapping to internet bimbos

you just want to troll here for attention
>>
>>17939974
You can be an introvert and still be a normie.
Also, no, the movie clubs were filled with film majors. They were immensely outgoing.
>>
>>17939980
>he movie clubs were filled with film majors

ok maybe in NYC but when i was in atlanta that was not the case, the dinner meetings after the movie were like tombs because nobody knew what to say except maybe 1-2 people who would keep yakking
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.