[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does my exgf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1474743698334.jpg (32KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474743698334.jpg
32KB, 500x424px
Have multiple photos of us on her facebook including ones of my family and a few of us kissing..

We have been broke up for 2 months and haven't talked in 3 weeks.. she broke up with me..

I've also noticed she likes all this sad shit on facebook and she hasn't added any guys or anything since we broke up.

Is there a chance we could get back together? I love her so much it was a 2 year relationship but she got so shitty towards the end I forced a break up.
>>
>>17939648
yeah, there is a big chance, if theres no permanent damage
why did you break up?
>>
>>17939652
She started disrespecting me on a daily basis. There was a point early last summer when she returned from visiting her parents in florida that she decided "we weren't good" this is after a 1.5 of pushing for marriage. It was downhill after that.

She never cheated on me.. we were with eachother alot.. I felt the only thing left to do was force her out so maybe she could fix herself and come back. She was treating me like a doormat. Very emotionally abusive.. she hadn't always been this way.
>>
>>17939662
why do you want to come back together?
>>
>>17939669
Because the first year and a half of our relationship was everything I ever wanted. It was so motivating I felt like I had finally found my soulmate.
>>
>>17939676
i think you should talk to her
that sudden change in the way she was to you, i think it hides something that is troubling her
like an illness, pregnancy, family problems, relatives death, work or study failure, something like that
can you think something she is hiding?

or maybe she think you are hiding something from her
>>
>>17939683
For my own mental health I can't risk it. I need her to have a break down its my only hope. If I reach out to her and nothing happens it takes a big toll on my mentally emotionally and physicallyou.
>>
>>17939683
She has some mental and personality disorders.. I think she's bpd.. it would explain the devaluing and constant mood swings. She also got depressed towards the end of our relationship.

I just hope she snaps out of it.. I feel like she loves me too.
>>
>>17939707
the you just need to wait, and make her clear that you can get throught that shit with her
>>
>>17939648
Was the breakup sudden? Like, no discussion before the towel was thrown in? Because if there was unfinished things that needed to be talked about its best to talk about them so you both understand what the best thing to do next is.
>>
>>17939737
I tried everything.. she was an emotional reasoner.. we could never get to a solutionew because wed be arguing in circles.. there was nothing left for me to do but force a break up and let her go figure it out onow her own because the cycle of arguments was torture.
>>
>>17939754
That sort of reasoning sounds like she just wanted her own way. Ignoring yours, I can see why you felt forced. There is maybe a chance of getting together but you'd have to lay down the law. If you dont get back with her, make sure to lay it down then too. I made the mistake of not pushing my ideas, make it normal for you both to persuade each other. If arguing occurs, focus on why you actually got together and what you both like. The arguments I got in were so dumb and could have been ignored. The next opportunity, do what I didn't.(unless they are important topics ofc, some couples don't work)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.