[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the next move?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7042.jpg (187KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7042.jpg
187KB, 864x864px
What's the next move that I make when I get back to university? I don't even have her number but I don't know what's a good excuse for it.

Pretty sure this girl on my floor is interested in me:
>"anon stop teasing me about X" (says this at least twice even though I wasn't even really trying to tease her, I was just making fun of a certain thing)
>"anon you have really nice eyes"
>her and some of her friends on the floor are talking out in the hallway a couple doors down and I come out out and her friends just say "wow anon, your hair looks really nice today" while she just kind of stares at me
>early in the morning when I'm headed to class, I make small chat and she tells me about her plans for the day and as I'm getting ready to part ways, she puts her hand on my shoulder and says "good luck today anon!"
>heading to take a shower at 2 in the morning and she's in the hallway and I strike up a conversation for a bit and I think she looked down twice in my dong area since I was wearing only a towel around the waist (but maybe she was just looking at the shampoo I was holding lol)

She's into me right?

What's a good place to ask her out to?
>>
Your in af anon, go ask her out or something. Goodluck
>>
Oh yh also ask her number
>>
>>17940208
Is it okay to just ask her out in person the next time and then get her phone number?

"hey, what's up are you doing anything this weekend?"
"no anon, I don't have much, what about you?"
"I've been meaning to go eat at this place, but don't have anyone to come with me. Do you wanna come?"

Does that sound okay?
>>
>>17941010
Anons?
>>
>>17941010
Sounds fine.
>>
>>17941538
Or do you think it's better just to ask if she wants to watch a movie in my room lol?
>>
>>17941881
Yes, just ask her out already FFS before she loses interest
>>
>>17941903
Yeah but should I ask her to go get a meal with me or just ask straight up (in person) to watch a movie with me in my room?

I've usually just gone out to eat with a girl and then they'll invite me back to their place to watch a movie lol
>>
>>17941881
Wow you're a pig show some respect for her you fuck boy
>>
>>17941010
Yeah, sounds perfect.

But for the sake of being unreasonably nit-picky, drop the "but dont have anyone to come with me".

That way it reads:

>I have been meaning to go eat at this place, do you wanna come?
Simply makes it mildy more assertive, but truly anything within the realm of what you described +- a handful of words is great.

Also she is into you af.
>>
>>17941881

I mean you can, go for it if you dont care about much more than getting laid. She too could only want that. But the best method i think would be to ask her on a date and if all goes well invite her after..
>>
>>17939616
>What's a good place to ask her out to?

Some local ethnic restaurant in your town/city/etc. But for the sake of novelty dont go to a chain and somewhere they have serve you at a table.
>>
Any updates OP?
>>
>>17943171
Break isn't over yet lol
>>
>>17942356
I think I'll do that. What movie should I play? I don't really watch movies and don't know much about them, usually girls I've been with just pick something from Netflix.

Is "Catch Me If You Can" a good choice? Any other reccomendations for the future?
>>
You have to be misreading her hard to get rejected
>>
>>17943961
Anons?
>>
The spectaculair now
Me, earl and the dying girl
They both have bittersweet endings
Ill post more later
>>
>>17945821
Thanks anon, please post when you can
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.