[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't received my pay from a job I was fired from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: The-Range-000_0038.jpg (60KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
The-Range-000_0038.jpg
60KB, 600x450px
I was working at The Range as Christmas temp, but I was fired on the 8th of December because I was late twice. I was expecting to receive my pay for the work I had done at the end of the month but it didn't come through.

I phoned up on the 3rd of January, and asked why I hadn't received my pay and I was told it would be in Friday.

Fast forward to Friday and it still wasn't in. I phoned up again and told them it wasn't in and she then said it would be in either tomorrow (Saturday) or the following Monday. She told me the payment has been cleared. She also told me she would get in touch with upper management and phone me back, but I never got a call.

Saturday came; no money. It's now Monday and still nothing.

I'm at my wits end. I have bills that need to be payed and a few of my bills are already past due date, and I have no food in my house. It's really stressing me out.

What's my course of action from her me on out? I'm am planning on ringing them again tomorrow.

Any advice would really be appreciated. Thanks.
>>
>>17939446
What's my course of action from here on out?*

Also, I am a UK resident, if that is of any relevance.

Thanks.
>>
I would say go down there. That's shitty of them, and you need to get paid for the hours you worked.
>>
Sue senpai
>>
>>17939446
Paid* (Payed is used only in a nautical sense)
And either go down there yourself or be patient. You're going to get the money; you just either have to consitently call each day and bug them (while reminding them that you've been put off multiple times now, and have the dates and times of the calls written down)
or physically speak with someone in person (call ahead to see who in management or HR is working that day)
>>
>>17939640
Thanks for the advice. I think I will call again tomorrow, and if nothing comes of it, then yeah I will go down there in person.

>>17939655
Thanks for the advice. Yeah this is all stuff I'm considering. I will ring tomorrow once more and like I said to the other anon above, if nothing comes of it, I'm prepared to go down there in person.

>>17939645
That's the last thing I want it to come too, but if I don't get the money for the hours I've worked (126 hours) then I will be considering this option. Thanks.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.