[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so how do I go about this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

>be dating some girl from uni
>we've done a lot of cuddling and even got a bj from her
>I'm still a virgin
>she knows it
>teases me sometimes about it
>I live with my parents
>she lives alone
>she did invite me to hang out near the pool of where she lives twice
>she didn't mention anything about going to the apartment
>I'm not going to invite myself into her appartment because I'm not an uneducated shitlord
so, how do I get her to invite me so we can finally fuck and get this over with? I know she's been fucked in the ass before so it's not like she's unexperienced or anything
>>
>>17939359
Go to the fucking pool. If you have a good time there you will most likely go to her apartment.
>>
>>17939438
Just this.

You don't need to overthink that much you know.
>>
>>17939438
>>17939472
oh, she invited me to hang out near the pool *after* drinking at a bar, so we were both fully clothed, and I did go. We talked and cuddled near the pool and in the playground for some time but during that time she didn't invite me to go to the appartment and (obviously) sleeping with her. Sorry for explaining kinda poorly.
>>
>>17939359

Maybe she's just not ready to fuck you yet. Not all people just jump in bed without getting to know their date properly first. Just hang out with her and try to chill out. She'll invite you if she's interested.
>>
File: The_New_Germans.jpg (55KB, 417x550px) Image search: [Google]
The_New_Germans.jpg
55KB, 417x550px
>>17939359
>I know she's been fucked in the ass before
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.