[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking cuckold fetish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1483494020804.jpg (113KB, 1024x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1483494020804.jpg
113KB, 1024x1023px
It started with a long term fwb two years ago who was originally my sub. Overtime we started getting interested in cuckold, BBC, pegging, etc...and it turned into something more. She would go fuck other people and come home to me and it was incredibly gratifying to fuck her afterward, to smell, etc...

We stopped seeing each other about a year ago but it progressed. Her and I had a MFM once that she had me experiment a bit with the guy, but since then I've went totally off the deep end. I self-identify as straight, and feel upset after I get home, but I've met three guys through various apps that regularly fuck me. They all humiliate me and one is black. It feels hot while I'm doing it, but after I cum I feel disgusted. I'm worried about disease and I'm worried about being able to have normal sex again. These guys only penetrate me-not the other way.
>>
use protection
>>
>>17940224
We use protection with anal but not oral, which I've read is pretty much safe. But I'm more trying to break out of this asap.
>>
>>17939067
So basically your suffering cognative dissonance, because your gay but society has conditioned you to believe that being gay Is immoral and thus your should not do it. Well that's up to you pal, if your religious/Christian you have some thinking to do. Either cum (lol) to terms with your gayness and embrace it, or stop and feel morally superior I guess? Either way I believe morality is subjective and it doesn't fucking matter cause well all be dead soon ish anyways.
>>
>>17939067
>I self-identify as straight

you don't seem very straight to me. come to terms with your sexuality.
>>
You're gay. Deal with it
>>
read a bible, you know you're better than this. ignore the moral relativists in the previous
>>
Breaking news: op is a faggot. Who would have tought.

Op you're as gay as it comes, deal with it
>>
>>17941413

this. no one cares wehat you 'self identify' as OP.

everyone says they are one thing, but actions speak louder than words.

you're bi at best, or perhaps the cuck fetish was just what made you realize you were gay. hard to say.

but you like to be fucked and you like to be humiliated.

my advice? just dont feel guilty afterwards. explain that its okay to have sex and you're playing safe, andi f you want to play even safer, get on PrEP. its more effective than a condom so if you use both you pretty much cant get HIV ever.

pro tip: if you're on grindr than it doesn't matter what you 'self identify' as.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.