[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long after a first date (which had sex) do I contact again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1438063521586.jpg (635KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1438063521586.jpg
635KB, 577x1024px
How long after a first date (which had sex) do I contact again for a second date?

BACKGROUND: Went out with a girl. Had a great time. We go back to her place where we have a lot of sex and she insists that I spend the night (which I'm fine with) and we cuddle as we sleep. I tried to leave in the morning but she was like "wait.." and I spooned her and passed out again. When I got up to leave a few hours later she got up too, made me coffee and kissed me before I took off.

I already liked her a lot before I even asked to get back to her place. There were moments during the date and even after the first round of sex where I could tell she was trying to gauge me or make sure I wouldn't be judgemental or whatever, which leads me to think she's interested in me as more than just sex.
>>
>>17938946
Keep small talk over text or do whatever. She's into you. You can't really fuck up.
>>
>>17938946
Go for it the next day. Don't waste Time. Call her now. Live is short and then you die.
>>
Continuing a one night stand? Where do did you meet her in the first place? You might be over thinking things (no offense).
You do you man, you got to have sex with her on the first date, cant make it any worse than that.
>>
Send her text now. As a girl I like it when guys stop that strange rule of "I will not text her after few days"
>>
>>17938962
>>17938979
It's late right now but yeah was thinking of doing so in the morning.

>>17938965
Internet dating lol. True regarding your last sentence though. But hey if she's also into me, maybe this can grow into something. Or at least we fuck some more.
>>
>>17938992
Is it her on the pic ?
>>
>>17938994
No it's some girl who got caught with her church pastor or something. Forgot the story.
>>
>>17938979
This. If you've already fucked and you really like her, there is no reason to play games. If you delay in contacting her she might become scared and shamed and shut you out.
>>
People have sex on their first date?
>>
>>17938979
That practice has always seemed strange to me. It's very bureaucratic.
>After receiving a deposit of semen in your uterus expect to hear from us in 5 to 10 business days.
>>
>>17938946
if you are into her and have free time, why wait?

>>17939116
sometimes. we are primates, dude. sometimes instinct takes over.
>>
>>17939122
>tfw only ever get fight or flight instinct response
>tfw more of an airplane than a tank
>>
>>17939124
anxiety is rough. you probably had a traumatic sex education experience that fixated on possible negative consequences rather than a real exposition of human sexuality. get a copy of "the joy of sex"
>>
Don't listen to these cucks and sluts.
Staying away from her for about 2-3 days increases your value as a man.
>>
>>17939126
My sex ed was mostly an elderly lady talking about STDs, breast, testicular and prostate cancer.

It's mostly experiences I've had with socializing that cause me anxiety so getting close to people is very diffcult. Like, by the time people are already fucking I maybe get their contact information. And with things moving that slow people just assume I'm not interested.
>>
>>17939137
>angry repressed faggot christian

we don't want you here
>>
>>17939145
>projecting this much
I'm the one trying to help him while you faggots try to turn him into a needy beta.
>>
You can and should text her the next day. If she likes you, then it doesn't matter when or what you text her.
>>
>>17939147
fuck off manbitch
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.