[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dating a girl >it is good >she gets really drunk and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: panic.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>dating a girl
>it is good
>she gets really drunk and tells me i love you miltiple times
>touch upon it the next morning
>says she means it but not ready for a relationship because her last relationship just ended recently
>continue seeing each other but dont see much of i love you anymore

She cancels dates after agreeing to it but only if it is where i live and with my circle of friends. We live somewhat apart.
Doesnt even want to cuddle or hold hands anymore.
Supposed to meet with her and her sister. She also brings her beta orbiter which she always talks shit about.
When we write it is kisses and hearts most of the time though.

Fuck me i have to talk with her about this right? But i cant talk about feelings and shit like that to other people
>>
>>17938864
RUN AWAY

There is only one acceptable reaction to blurting out 'I Love You' and that's not it.
>>
>>17938870
I wouldnt mind a ltr with her though
>>
File: run.jpg (64KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
run.jpg
64KB, 960x720px
>>17938864
She thinks it's a mistake or she is not sure any more. Overall I think she is afraid of something. Also, text and writing is realm where bullshit lives - actions are what ultimately communicate intentions and opinion towards others, Yang.
>>
I'd get away from her OP. She sounds flaky af.

Not only that, no decent person talks shit about someone and then brings them around constantly unless it's completely normal for them to talk shit about anyone if it's agreeable. People like that in my experience are the worst, I used to fuck a girl who is doing exactly what this chick is doing to you right now. She's obviously getting something out of it though or she wouldn't stick around, however I doubt whatever it is it's anything that's good grounds to build a relationship or anything like that on.

tl;dr she sounds like a shitty person
>>
File: work_yang.png (392KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
work_yang.png
392KB, 640x478px
>>17938917
>>17938930
Fuck i kinda had my hopes up when it started and she seemed like a warm and caring person, now not so much.
>>
pay no mind to bullshit
fuck her hard
she will be back saying love you

its a shittest
>>
File: 1416152297181.jpg (119KB, 1258x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1416152297181.jpg
119KB, 1258x1050px
>>17939151
Las time i saw her was yestetday. In the evening she texted me but i didnt respond, now she is asking when we will see each other again
I dont want drama just a healthy and comfy relationship with someone i can love
>>
File: basedhard.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
basedhard.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
>>17939164
You need to have a talk about this. She seems like she's not over her ex.
>>
>>17939164
then dont bite on her drama baits

be her rock and dont buy into her bullshit
make her laugh and fuck her hard and she will be eating the your hand

theres no completely drama free relationship with a woman, she plants a bomb every now and then, you diffuse it
>>
Abort mission OP
women are inherently fickle but this amount is a no-no
do yourself a favour and cut it now
be honest about it to her too so she MIGHT learn a lesson
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.