[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phimosis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1478394489275.png (43KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
1478394489275.png
43KB, 395x395px
Ay 4chan, so like I am uncircumsized, and I'm retarded so I decided to come to you guys about how to solve phimosis. My penis isn't very large, about 2-3 inches when flaccid and 5 inches when erect. I can pull back the foreskin when flaccid, but not when fully erect. It's rather painful if I attempt to do it erect. Best way to solve it?
>>
Go to doctors.

I had pretty bad phimosis. Had to get circumcized when I was 19. Worth it though.
>>
>>17938805
I saw a blog where a guy with terrible phimosis (think pinhole sized opening) gradually stretched his foreskin to the point where it would retract fully. If he can do it I'm sure you can. The alternative is to mutilate yourself like >>17938941
suggests.
>>
Try to little by little especially in the shower, that's what I did and was fully able to in a month if that. Do this if you haven't actually been diagnosed with phimosis, a lot of guys get the cut when they don't need to. If there's no progress then go to doctors. If you have been diagnosed then yeah doctors.
>>
>>17938956
This.

Worked for me, so give it a try OP, unless you have been diagnosed.
>>
Go to a doctor, mos cases of phimosis can be cured in a few months with ointment and a shower regiment
>>
I had to do the pulling treatement as a kid. I still remember when my mom told me the alternative. I didnt quite understand the whole concept of cutting it but it sounded stupid compared to a little time spent pulling on it regularly
>>
>>17938805
Fapping with lube helped me, it makes it easier to retract and if you fap often it'll be worked on quickly.
Just be careful for those times when you might not be able to pull it back up easily. Don't panic and don't force it, just be patient and careful
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.