[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unsafe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Nicola Samori 2.jpg (444KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nicola Samori 2.jpg
444KB, 1920x1080px
Hello, I have had increasing violent thoughts and I'm worried. Anyone got something?
>>
>>17938505

everyone gets them.

we grow up being told that to just have these thoughts makes us inherently bad people, but its not true.

look at history. hell, look at the news. we are all violent over petty shit, and thats okay.

the point is to control these urges, not to stop them from existing.
>>
Violent thoughts are okay. The less you repress them, the more they'll go away.

Alternately, if you're just surrounded by people who are dicks, try to distance yourself from them, and maybe get a new job and make some friends there.
>>
>>17938510
What you wrote souds familiar, like something I'd say, but I feel weird, as in, I know myself too well or I'm probably completely clouded. What is this uncertain bullshit?

And how do you feel I should control/filter these urges?
>>
>>17938515
It's hard, repressing/channeling. I actually have good friends and family too, bless them. I'm jobless at the moment.
>>
>>17938602
Don't repress them. Find a productive outlet for the feelings. Talk to someone supportive about the root cause of the feelings
>>
File: Nicola Samori 1.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nicola Samori 1.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Let this big post out of my chest:
First of all thank you all for what you wrote and patience.

Now, to be honest, I'm not sure about telling anyone in my life, unsure about psychiatrists too, I like talking but I don't trust the filing process, not on my case. But you're right, eventually, I should talk about it.

And find direction too, career-wise "no one" will hire me, so many job interviews, so many fake smiles from both ends (I HATE the fake). What am I missing? Am I incompetent? Am I wasting life? Am I being silly paranoid?

How am I supposed to make a living? Nowadays everything is conditioned and connected as hell, I haven't adapted to it and I can't just run away and be like the gypsy man, we're all knees deep into the damn city.

I really enjoy the little things, I rarely get bored and am chill most of the time, I dig meditation and peace too, but all my angst, violence and pride are getting to me. I kinda want to shine and I need change. What am I missing?

I'll be gone for now.
>>
>>17938741
What are your thoughts? Details please. We're all anonymous so you can let it all out here of your weird, fucked up, violent and sexual desires. We're all ears and you let it all out.
>>
>>17938741
I am like you. Read good books and pursue knowledge. /lit/ starter pack will help you a lot. Get into survival. Start by making a fire outside. Get some timber, newspapers, stone(s) and a lighter and just go for it. Listen to audiobooks if you're driving to work or whatever. Pirate the /lit/ starter pack for that.
>>
>>17938809
Well, basically "justified" physical and mental violence comes to me like inspiration or maybe primal instinct? It's hard to describe the whole thing and sounds awful even to me, which is good, I hope.

>>17938818
I do like being out there and I should read more too, might be a good habit to insert. Knowledge is very important after all, thank you.

I'll be back much later, maybe.
>>
>>17938818
Teach us anon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.