[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New girl I'm dating seems a little autistic >Literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1483460691829.jpg (43KB, 600x637px) Image search: [Google]
1483460691829.jpg
43KB, 600x637px
>New girl I'm dating seems a little autistic
>Literally shares some of the same qualities as the autistic kids I used to look after at my job
>Her sister is also an edgy wiccan, who literally told me if I hurt her sister, she'll "hex" me
>Didn't know what to say so I just say "yeah, okay", and it pissed her off

So I'm dating a girl who may or may not be autistic, who has a sister that thinks she is some kind of fucking wizard.

I'm not sure I want to continue dating, but I can see that the girl is really sweet. How do I cut ties without hurting her feelings? I really don't want to hurt her, but I obviously can't let myself be held hostage.
>>
>>17938303
Women are just children in and adult-sized body and most are also fucking crazy. get over that fact

P.D. I hope both of you are of the same fucking race
>>
>>17938343
I've dated other girls, who didn't literally seem autistic. So I guess you're wrong?

Also we are the same race, not sure how that is relevant you fag.
>>
Girls can't be autistic. That's just women; no sense of sarcasm and all that.
>>
>>17938303
Fake your own death
>>
I wouldn't risk it.
Her sister may be legit, then you'll be fucked.
>>
>>17938303

OP harsh fact of life is that every single woman you meet will believe some dumb crazy shit or act autistic in some way, you will literally never meet a "normal" woman in the way you consider a guy "normal", every single woman you meet will believe something, or act in some way, that if a guy did it would throw up an enormous red flag. There is literally no way around this
>>
>>17938303
Have you tried just saying that you don't have quite as much free time as you thought, or that maybe you're not in the right place to date anyone?
>>
>>17938385
Oh, sorry, everyone else was having a circlejerk about how awful women are, I'll let you guys continue instead of actually contributing answers to op's problem.
>>
>>17938387
You mad, bitch?
>>
>>17938387
Awful and dumb aren't the same thing. Example? Guys are awful for the things that they've done, girls are dumb for what they haven't.
>>
>>17938303
>How do I dump someone without hurting their feelings?

You can't. Just tell her you're not interested in her and break up. Simple as that.
>>
>>17938382
>there is no way around dating someone who might be autistic

Dumbest shit I've read on 4chan in years.
>>
>>17938377
the only real answer here if you actually just don't want to deal with the fallout at all.
>>
OP is in the perfect situation for a threesome. Follow my instruction and make her pregnant. ^^
1. Acknowledge that shes a wizard.
2. Tell her that your a saint sent from the haven to clean her and her sister darkness.
3.???
4.Profit.
5. You leave,they will bear your child as they think he/she is sent from god and you spread your autistic genes. hehehehehe
>>
File: giphy.gif (936KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
936KB, 500x281px
>>17938303
>Her sister is also an edgy wiccan, who literally told me if I hurt her sister, she'll "hex" me

Hm, I love angry, revengeful women.
>>
>>17938303
Sounds like the plot to Chunnibyou.

Just break up with her. Her feelings won't be hurt because she can just find another guy that same day.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.