[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get nudes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

How do I manage to steer the conversation to the topic of sex and manage to persuade a girl to send nudes? This just in a social network scenario. Also, it's girls that I've never met before.

I'm fairly good looking, so girls not hitting me up is not much of an issue.

Also, how do I turn a simple conversation into a deep meaningful one with a stranger in the Internet?
>>
>>17938288
Bump
>>
>>17938288
Bumping
>>
>>17938288
never ask for them. they give it to you if they trust you and they dont see a relationship coming.
>>
>>17938357
Is there a way to ask or do I just keep playing the friend role until they send them by themselves?
>>
>>17938288
use internet dating to find girls with low self esteem or an unrestricted sense of sociosexuality.

Here are some signs to look for that indicate low self esteem or an unrestricted sense of sociosexuality:

-girls who message first without prompting.
-girls who's profiles feature predominantly solitary photographs
-girls who abuse alcohol or other substances
-girls who appear to be using social media under the influence of drugs or alcohol. (typically girls of this sort are more active on social media at night time.)
-girls who have a nontraditional appearance (*culturally relative*)
-girls who admit they are attracted to you or want to have sex with you
-girls who compliment you in lieu of further conversation or inquiry
-girls who use a lot of self-deprecating humor or frequently disparage themselves
-girls who perceive a potential relationship with you.

After you meet a girl with low self esteem or an unrestricted sense of sociosexuality, my advice would be to get her snapchat. Snapchat is an app many girls trust because the pictures are understood to be impertinent. Inventing an excuse to get her snapchat requires some creativity, but anything cool you want to send her a picture of (besides your dick, ass or balls) should work as an excuse.

Once you've got her snapchat make sure to chat with her a lot, have conversations that are conducive of flirting (i. e. conversations that involve personal details about each others lives peppered with compliments and tasteful innuendo.) Discretion and tact are crucial during this stage. Try to steer your conversations towards subject relating to physical sensation, body image or physicality in any way. Your goal is to get her thinking about her own body, about your body and become aroused at the same time. Teasing can be effective at this point, but it is important to note that teasing can easily backfire if perceived as vulgar or demeaning. when you flirt just enough, get ready to rake in the nudes.
>>
>>17938403
Nigga holy shit thank you, I owe you
>>
>>17938416

just remember to pay it forward and don't get caught saving nudies. Godspeed!
>>
I usually just tell them to send me pics of their outfit
Or really anything they're talking about
Then it's pretty easy for me to just bully them into sending nudes, or wearing short skirts.
I literally just say "send nudes" and when they protest I just skirt around it and repeat myself
>>
>>17938403

this way is totally stealth mode btw- just asking works too sometimes.
>>
>>17938288
"Please send me nude photos so I can post them on a 'pics you promised never to show anyone' thread on /b/"
>>
>>17938427
Kek
>>17938420
Will do brother
>>17938423
Just use their body image to mock them?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.