[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to pick up women at a college campus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: really.jpg (68KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
68KB, 306x306px
I'm a 20 year old guy currently going to a relatively large public university. I'm not too involved in the campus life, as I still live with relatives 20 minutes away to save money rather than living on campus. I got out of a four-year relationship that started in high school a few months back and am trying to start dating.

I barely ever go to parties, usually because I don't know where they are, but partly because I just dislike them. This is going to sound autistic in the extreme, but where exactly am I supposed to go on the campus to find dates? By which I mean, where is it considered acceptable to walk up to a girl, strike up a conversation, and ask for her phone number after a few minutes (besides bars)? Or have my friends been lying and that's not acceptable anywhere? I honestly don't know what would be considered "normal" and acceptable at college and what would just be considered being bothersome when people just want to get on with their lives. Would anyone with experience in this regard care to lend some advice?

If it affects anything at all, most females I know (e.g. acquaintances and friends of friends- don't have too many female friends myself) have referred to me as somewhat good-looking.
>>
>>17938230
join a club and start hanging out with the other guys. one of them will know where da parties are at.
>>
>>17938264
Currently attempting that. Is there any context besides parties where this is acceptable though?
>>
>>17938272
yeah anywhere but it depends on how confident and calm you are and the girls response to you.

usually bars/parties are easier to approach because thats when its expected.
>>
>>17938277
If I were to approach a girl out of the blue and strike up a conversation about e.g. her major that ends in asking for her number, say, at a park or coffeehouse or club meeting, or after class, or just walking around campus, would that be considered weird and be likely to end in rejection? What's the proper etiquette here?
>>
>>17938287
Don't randomly walk up to a girl and start talking to her on campus, as a college girl I would find that uncomfortable. I recommend joining clubs and meeting people through those. If you meet girls in clubs it'll then give you a valid reason to speak to them.
>>
>>17938295
>>>17938287 (You)
>Don't randomly walk up to a girl and start talking to her on campus, as a college girl I would find that uncomfortable

That's what I'm trying to avoid. thanks.

> I recommend joining clubs and meeting people through those. If you meet girls in clubs it'll then give you a valid reason to speak to them.

Currently joining a couple student organizations relevant to my major (an association for econ majors and one for marketing majors). You think I those are good places to meet some? If so, what be considered a "normal" way of asking for one's number and/or asking one out and after what amount of time? If not, what clubs should I join/what places should I go instead?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.