[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wat do about thick pubes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: pubesofsteel.gif (517KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
pubesofsteel.gif
517KB, 245x150px
I have thin, blonde hair everywhere except my pits and pubes. For my pits, this means I can only shave them once a week or else I'll get pus-filled ingrown hairs, redness, irritation, even swollen lymph nodes.

For my pubes, it's a similar situation except I get most of those same things no matter how frequently or rarely I shave. Shave too often, and I get pus and ingrown hairs. Shave too rarely, and my pubes get caught in nooks and crannies and basically leave my crotch with tiny slivers of skin that's been rubbed raw.

What can I do to fix this? Shaving more frequently means different problems. I'm going to get laser hair removal for my pits, so I'll have to wait and see if I'm willing to endure the pain of spending money and zapped hair. Are there other people who dealt with shit like this? Any other ideas for how to permanently deal with thick pubes?

>mfw i made this post because i moved a certain way and my pubes ground into my skin until i bled
>>
another bump
>>
File: djibouti_mass_shooty.jpg (575KB, 2000x1121px) Image search: [Google]
djibouti_mass_shooty.jpg
575KB, 2000x1121px
suggestions that may or may not apply because I dont't know your body
>wear briefs or boxer briefs to prevent excess freeplay
>use scissors or clippers to carefully shorten the offending hairs
>lose some weight so your hair doesn't get caught in your rolls
>eat some more so your malnourished body can produce healthy skin that won't be destroyed by some chafing
>laser
>pluck with tweezers
>apply vaseline to the area liberally
>become a paraplegic so your legs won't be moving and cause chafing
>kill yourself
YMMV
>>
Do laser on pubs
Never look back

My gf did and it's awesome, if I had the money I'd do that too
>>
>>17937977
I don't wear boxers or briefs. Should I be wearing underwear that's tighter or more loose?
My pubes start putting my crotch at risk of getting rubbed raw even as stubble, but I'll try to keep track of if it happens less often at certain lengths.
I think I'm eating enough, and I'm a healthy weight. The only areas that get rubbed raw are where the pubes get trapped in the lady folds.
I don't know if I've got the pain tolerance to pluck so close to the vitals, but I could try it.
I'll also try vaseline

Thanks man
>>
>>17937998
Did she do the kind that completely gets rid of the hair or just thins it? Most laser hair stuff only promises hair reduction. Which I'm fine with, I don't mind shaving as long as the hair would be thinner. My legs don't give me any of this stupid shit
>>
>>17938003
I don't know if there's any for conplete removal. Hers now are just a very thin plumage, like the ones of a teenager. It doesn't hurt too, she said it's a slight burning feeling. The area does get sensitive for a day or two but we can have sex just fine.
>>
>>17938024
>thin plumage, like the ones of a teenager

Holy fuck I want that. I'm only worried about cost and the pain. Some people say it's like getting snapped with a rubber band, others say that's a big understatement. I'm used to the pain of plucking some hairs down there, but only certain areas so I'm still nervous about how I'll tolerate the pain. But I am gonna get my armpit hair zapped so if that turns out being worth it, I will absolutely do laser hair removal. Even if it hurts. Better to have temporary pain for a lifetime of relief
>>
>>17937999
>is a girl
o shit

You could wear men's underwear, I guess. I would think that anything that hugs the skin but is breathable would work though.

Pain isn't as much of an issue as patience is, considering the number of hairs that tend to grow there.

I said vaseline but I meant anything that would moisturize or keep moisture in.

Honestly I would suggest just keeping them short and moisturizing the area. Not right up to the skin, but not a medium-sized bush either
>>
>>17938048
The main issue is that it's only a small area that ever gets rubbed raw, and even short hairs can get stuck in there and fuck shit up. Unfortunately that's also the area that seems too sensitive for me to be able to pluck
>>
>>17938039
Have you done waxing? Just think that she never did wax again after the first session. The pain is much smaller. And she did the whole package, front to back.

Her sessions are much sparser now since she has much less. Sometimes the hair just falls off when growing now. I think she'll get to the maintenance phase soon, and she starting doing the armpits in the spare sessions.
>>
>>17938060
I would see a doctor about it, especially since it doesn't seem like you can really avoid the issue.
>>
>>17938067
Will she have to keep making sessions every now and then to maintain it or else the hair will eventually grow back normal? Or is it that after the initial sessions, you don't have to come back unless you want it to keep getting more and more reduced?
>>
>>17938071
I tried going to a dermatologist about the irritation I get from shaving armpits. Still haven't solved that one either, unless I want to continue living my life wearing shirts that show my pits only one day a week. I'll probably see a doctor about it. Maybe by some stroke of luck I'll be able to convince insurance the laser hair stuff is for medical reasons
>>
>>17938086
There's a number of sessions for "complete" removal if I remember well. After that you should go back every few months to keep it bald. The hair grows thin if you don't, but I don't know for how long they keep thin if you don't
>>
>>17938109
Ohhhh gotcha. Okay so it seems like the hair will be permanently reduced (sparser and thinner) but you can keep going back to keep everything totally bald. Thanks for your input dude
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.