[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jokingly punched a female friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0184.jpg (28KB, 245x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0184.jpg
28KB, 245x340px
i suffer from OCD, which has manifested itself since childhood through irrational fears of hurting people. I've had "visions" of raping/racially abusing various friends i've known over the years, and I tend to lose all sense of proportion.

the other day I was having a few drinks with a female friend of mine. We jokingly had a little playfight, she punched me in the arm repeatedly (she's stronger than me and bigger, i'm basically a twink), and I proceeded to punch her in the face. It wasn't hard, although somehow I caught her lip and it bled (not shockingly so, it was just a small cut). I would never consciously hurt someone physically, especially in light of the aforementioned anxiety issues. I don't get the feeling she was upset by it, and I'm going to ask her next time I see her, but from the sounds of it, is what I did unforgivable, or is it plausible to jokingly punch someone lightly in the face?
>>
>>17937767
Your OCD and anxiety is trying to convince you that it's bad. That kind of thing has happened to me, and it's something I hardly ever think about. Honestly given the context it would be kind of mean for her to make you feel even more guilty over it, at least IMO.
>>
was it really necessary to punch her in the face? why not the arm?
>>
>>17937785
I deliberately didn't exert any force worth a damn when I delivered the jab, it was more to "shock" her than anything else.
>>
>>17937767

This is great haha fuck
>>
>>17937868
am I now an irrevocable woman beater?
>>
>>17937914
Yeah
>>
>>17938114
Kek
>>
>>17937767
>she's stronger than me
you humongous fruit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.