[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tanning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3215.jpg (38KB, 595x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3215.jpg
38KB, 595x396px
I'm naturally pale as fuck. In pretty good shape but super fucking pale. I want to be tan because I think it would increase my attractiveness.

Does anyone have experience with tanning beds, are they really that bad for you?
>>
Worked for me, really whitebro here
I hopefully dont have skincancer, no effects other than a bit tanner
>>
Try a spray tan.
>>
>>17937699
Look, fake tan looks bad. Just go with your natural paleness, not everyone finds tan attractive.
>>
not everyone finds tans attractive

just go with your natural skintone instead of trying to go out of your way to get skin cancer
>>
>>17937699
don't do it it's not worth it when you look like absolute shit by the time you're 30-35.

If you're really set on getting tan, go to a GOOD spray tan salon. Start light, it'll be darker than you think + because you're already pale you might look like shit with a dark tan, and go from there.

However, high quality spray tans are costly not to mention upkeep sucks since every time you do it if you have to be careful for the next 24 hours and this sounds like you're looking for long term. Personally I think you're better off embracing your paleness. Instead focus on finding your color palette in clothes. Promise you'll look 100x better
>>
File: IMG_2588.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2588.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>17937783
Fake tan? Don't they give the effects of laying out in the sun? I don't want to get sprayed desu. How would a tan come out any different from a bed than the sun?

Also I live in Arizona so it's pretty much expected to be tan, especially in the summer pool parties and stuff are huge. I just want a light tan don't want to look Mexican or black. Kind of something like this guy, who is polish like me but has a tan
>>
File: giphy.gif (481KB, 499x315px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
481KB, 499x315px
Im also pale. Tried it for 10 minutes on a "level 2" bed, whatever the difference is between that and a "level 1" you can ponder because idfk.

I also used it without lotion or oil.

In the bed it felt just like the sun. Just imagine sitting in the sun on a bright day for 10 minutes, but the sun is really close (and not billions of degrees.)

A few hours passed and i noticed i was red. Started to get itchy 2-3 days later when i realized i had a sun burn.

>the worst part of a sun burn is skin peeling

>USE OINTMENT AND DONT RUB IT, IT HURTS A SHIT LOAD AND MIGHT ACTUALLY GET INFECTED.

The sunburn actually felt a little different, hard to describe. Not worse than regular sun sun burn, but different.

>only a little tan
>will be doing it again
>only $13
>>
>>17937699
I was really white too, now I go to a tan bed like once a week
first couple times were a bit harsh because you know, you get some "slight" burns
didn't use anything like >>17937869
no oil, no lotion
it just went away after a couple days

you should make a test and see what settings are the correct settings for you

I really like it, sleeping (it's safe here in these tanning beds, don't know about your place, people "watching" over your time in there and they technically CAN'T run for more than 30 minutes) in that tan bed for 30mins, getting sprayed with some smelly water stuff, nice warm air vents everywhere
really relaxing

you should know when to stop and control how often you go, too much is bad, just getting sun 30min a week is not any more dangerous than sitting in the sun outside

but I noticed that some parts of me are getting brown really fast
legs, stomach
my face for example is not
>>
>>17937699
>there are fags in here who are actually excited to go to cancer booths

You deserve it desu
>>
>>17937887
>cancer booths
epic meeem
educate yourself
>>
>>17937890
no educate yourself dumbass, tanning beds are horrible, just like laying out in the sun to tan is horrible.
>>
>>17937900
yeah that's my point
you are retarded for calling them cancer booths
may as well call the earth cancer planet
>>
>>17937850
>I live in Arizona
Then why go to a tanning salon? Just lay in your backyard for an afternoon. You'll get the same exact results for free.
>>
>>17937699
You don't need to tan. There are plenty of cultures around the world where being pale is the preferred tone. The need to be tanned is a societal construct. If you want to purposely tan, enjoy your increased risk of cancer.
>>
>>17937850
fuck the standards of arizona. i live there too and i'm pale and still have dumb cunts here hitting on me.
>>
>>17937699
Nothing sexier than pale skin. Pale skin is the hottest thing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.