[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I have a successful conversation on Tinder? I can have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: RWgHtinder4.png (78KB, 400x316px) Image search: [Google]
RWgHtinder4.png
78KB, 400x316px
How do I have a successful conversation on Tinder?
I can have a good conversation with someone in person, but for some reason I can't do the same on Tinder, and most of the time they end after 4 or 5 messages.
>>
You have to say outrageous shit to them. Being a normal person and asking how their day was, what they do for a living or go to school for, etc. will get you ignored

I just go on r/tinder and steal their popular opening lines and then take the conversation from there based on how they respond
>>
>>17937143
Outrageous in what sense?
>>
>>17937143
This guy has the right idea.

Think of it as advertising. We're so bombarded with ads that normal ones will get ignored. It's the outrageous ones we remember. Think of all gimmicks Geico does
>>
>>17937151
Like weird shit you wouldn't normally ever say to someone in person

A line I used a lot and it always got girls to laugh and respond was

If you could be any household appliance what would it be and why?

They say literally anything

Oh great pick! Well I'd be a washing machine so it'd be my job to keep your panties wet ;)

That's if you're trying to be sexual on tinder. There's other lines that are less so but still just weird things I would never actually say to a girl
>>
>>17937151
I can't give any examples but like if they ask what you do, tell them you rob banks or something. Mess around and don't be serious.
>>
>>17937160
Other guy here, yes this too.

I forgot but this reminded me I would just open saying

The cops are on to me, will you move with me to child to live in a treehouse for the rest of our lives tonight?

Always got responses. And how retarded is that
>>
>>17937151
Say you prefer Java over C++.
>>
>>17937159
>>17937160
>>17937163
Sounds retarded but I'll give it a try. I try to mess around a little, but not this much so maybe that's where I'm going wrong.
Is it the same on other dating sites too?
>>
>>17937143
You're mostly right BUT...

>Being a normal person and asking how their day was, what they do for a living or go to school for, etc. will get you ignored
No. Just before you get there you have to establish the "desireable guy vibes".

Basically, if a random person asks you for basic shit ... why should you even bother replying when there is an option to ignore them fully without being a dick like it'd be IRL. One has to create interest first.

Also while the opening has to be attention catching, there is no reason to go overboard. Standing out and getting attention is important but making sure it's the right kind of standing out and attention takes a tiny bit more work.

Besides, one has to be natural and not pick some fake line one would otherwise never use.
>>
>>17937174
>Sounds retarded but I'll give it a try.
It's absolutely is. That's why I don't bother with online dating or dating even. Everything has to be a joke or ironic. People can't just be serious

>Is it the same on other dating sites too?
It's a little better on okcupid, but that's dying
>>
>>17937177
Sounds like what I do, just open up with some jokes then transition into a normal conversation when it feels right, but obviously women just want me to cut straight to sending dick pics.

>>17937180
I might give a proper dating site a try and see what comes of it. I think I'm too much of an autist to be using tinder anyway.
>>
>>17937187
>I might give a proper dating site a try and see what comes of it

Okcupid is really dead. I tried in NYC using a Chad profile and there wasn't much there. Seriously, just go outside and find women there. It's actually easier and you won't to resort to stupid tactics
>>
Every time you message a girl on Tinder, she's looking at ten other guys who are messaging her.

Get out of the mindset that you are supposed to chat on Tinder or texting, that's an old premise. Girls don't want to talk over the phone, they want you to ask them out.

They stop responding because you're not moving the conversation forward, you're just chit chatting. After 3-5 casual messages, you should say something like "we should get together and do that sometime, what's your schedule like?"

Then get the number when they agree to a date, text them a little while later and set a definite date. Then gtfo the texting and meet them there at the date without any further communication, even a confirmation.

>Match
>message
>3-5 casual messages max
>Ask out on date
>Get number
>Text
>Set definite date
>meet on definite date
>Wait for her to get back to you and say she had a great time
>Agree and plan the next date
>repeat.

This is how Tinder dating works. Stop beating around the bush and ask girls the fuck out.
>>
>>17937197
>tfw 2 years ago on tinder i could just chat with a girl for hours then she would pick me up to go fuck at her place
normies ruin everything
>>
>>17937210

Yeah shit changed, man. I started using Tinder last year and had to spend a little while researching what is working successfully.

Had over 1000 matches, 12 hookups, two short term gf's, one long term fwb over the course of a few months. I got on Tinder and OKC after my ex wanted to breakup, and it was helpful for getting over her through casual sex, but I wouldn't recommend looking for a girlfriend on Tinder. You're better off meeting girls in the real world.
>>
>>17937196
>>17937214
Yeah I might just look into social shit I can do about town to meet grills.
>>
>>17937136
Messages usually end early because they have like 10 other guys in the back swiping like on them in the middle of your convo. Don't use tinder its not worth it.
>>
>>17937143
what about stealing pickup lines from liberal crime squad
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.