[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I want to break up with my gf who has been living with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1297407486738_ORIGINAL.jpg (59KB, 650x471px) Image search: [Google]
1297407486738_ORIGINAL.jpg
59KB, 650x471px
So I want to break up with my gf who has been living with me in an apartment without helping financially for a long long time and has been emotionally abusive

But in order to break the lease in ANY way or to avoid having an eviction notice under my name I have to get her to sign something

Im worried she's not mature enough to sign the legal documentation and she is emotionally blackmailing me with suicide if I ever break up with her

She is also extremely physically intimidating

I'm not really sure wtf to do. My lease keeps going for like another year and I cant afford to feel like shit and keep spiraling into debt taking care of her
>>
Talk to the landlord. If they're not a dick, they'll understand and might be able to help out
>>
Why can't you just kick her out and keep living there?
>>
>>17937038
Talk to a lawyer. If she is Dependant on you and not paying for shit, it might be a way to void the lease agreement or something. And if she is intimidating and abusing you and manipulating you then that means she can be at fault for fucking up yor life and shit. Talk to a lawyer see what your options are legally.

>>17937070
this to. Bring it to the land lord and explain she is dead weight and making your stay difficult. Any good land lord will know that this situation is going to blow up in their face as well and will want to resolve it before you can no longer pay your rent or damage is done to the property.

Do all of this with out letting her know because as soon as she thinks something is up she will probably start fucking with you big time and manipulating the situation to make it look like you are the problem. If she goes to the land lord or some one first it will be your head anon. keep your actions hidden until you KNOW you are safe.
>>
>>17937088
I did manage to somehow sneak out and talk to the landlord alone and this is how I know i cant break the lease without her signing a document with me. Her only advice was to seek legal counsel but idk what legal options I have and it sucks its come to this

I explained my situation pretty thoroughly
>>
How the fuck do I get out I hate my life so fucking much
>>
>>17937118
You have many legal options. Go talk to a lawyer and figure it out sooner rather than later, because like the other anon suggested you don't want her to get the jump and flip the script on you
>>
Dude I would make plans to move out myself. Make plans to undermine her blackmail and get out.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.