[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I let a friends friend use my uber account a few months back.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I let a friends friend use my uber account a few months back. Everything was fine but I ended up changing my password because i got nervous, since i saw she almost racked up $1000 in uber trips that night....
Anyways, two days ago i find that there was a "chargeback" on one of the trips she took, and i got double charged $130 for it. I've contacted uber and they can't do anything.
I've tried calling , messaging this girl and she is avoiding me. My friends even called her and she picks up but when we ask if she will pay me, she immediately hangs up then blocks them.

Am i basically screwed?
I know her facebook and know where she lives. Can I get the police involved?

To her $130 is probably nothing because she is a rich bitch, but the fact that she's this selfish to not even pay me back for charges SHE made is astonishing.
What should I do /adv/ ? 130 may not be a lot for others, but i'm a struggling student and the charges nearly drained my account.. i have no money for food this week. like wtf. I understand it's my fault for letting a stranger use my account & i've learned from it... but is there anything i can do at this point? Or will the police tell me it's my fault too? FML
>>
bump?
>>
What's your payment method? If it's direct from a card, go to your bank and get them to refund you on account of fraud
>>
You're screwed. It's your account. You let her use it. You had faith that she would somehow pay you back, but she won't because she is a shitty person. Never let her or anyone else use your account again.
>>
>$1000 in uber trips that night....
Whaaaaat
>>
Fuck that. Go to her house and demand she pay you back. Be a thorn in her paw. Don't let somebody like this get away with something like that. This is a public good you're doing, because she will keep fucking people over like this if you don't do anything.
>>
>>17937063
My payment was visa debit.
The thing is, a year ago my card was stolen and I had the tap feature, and they refunded my money back. I since took the tap off, but they let me know that they allow one refund for these situations and it's highly unlikely they will refund me :/
>>
>>17937076
I was really confused too. Like she ordered $200 in uber eats, with random ass shit. I really didn't know what she was doing, so i immediately changed my password.

>>17937078
She lives in a swanky apartment downtown by the waters. It's almost -15 Celsius here, so i can't hang around her condo. I can't wait in the lobby for her because security will kick me out, lol.

All i have is her number, facebook account and the address to where she lives. We're both little brown girls, and I just wish i had her parents address so I could call them, cus i know they'd definitely pay me and then beat her ass. -_-
>>
>>17937087
Different situation. So you will get a refund.
>>
>>17937093
Call the cops
>>
>>17936992
In my experience rich people care a lot more about money than poor people, go figure. Also rich people are more likely to shoplift, according to studies. So you're pretty much fucked. I wouldn't take this lying down though. I'd try catfishing her and leaking her nudes or something to get revenge.
>>
>>17936992
This is a life lesson. You fucked up anon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.